Return to Website

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

....where hearts, minds, souls meet and wonder...

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"notafan" and "angry"

To "not a fan of":

Sorry about the frustration that preceded the need to make your comments, seems to be a deep personal and perhaps painful matter, most likely with reason, however, the slinging of derogatory remarks overshadows any possible cohesive and heartfelt free speech, plus makes it all uncomfortable, so I hope you don't mind I removed them, that doesn't mean I don't agree.

To "angry":

You are perfectly entitled to your opinion, in a perfect world that could have been partially true. Meanwhile, I respect anyone's right to their perhaps misguided view, yet my experiences and observations are quite the opposite, sorry if my truth offends you, plus I maintain that Jaco himself created his legacy, and is upholding it through his achievements which will continue to vibrate for years to come, no one else is doing it for him.

For instance, too bad these below featured CDs, which were legally released here in the USA (not Japan), were illegally banned out of the bins for no other reason then envy and control, that wasn't very supportive of Jaco's legacy....not only is Jaco's playing beautiful and deserves to be heard, so are the other musicians entitled to it...synes du ikke?

...going back to what is real:

"hit it Jaco"...

GBJ

Re: "notafan" and "angry"

Luckily I managed to get a hold of all the
Live In NYC-cd's before they became out
of print :)

Which of those cd's is your favorite, Ingrid?

Hi Mats! Since I have never been good about picking a favorite, that goes for colors, movies, music, shows, foods...etc, because I respect and support all genuine efforts, from one angle to another, but if I must pick, though I love all (as evident in above vids), I might have to go with Volumes 1, 5, and 7... and how I wish there was an 8 !! {...if it just weren't for the ultimate and super-mean "groove killer" there would be Jaco CDs in the US bins and the walls at Jaco Park wouldn't be glaringly white, still no mural... }

Ok :).

I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new
year in Jaco's spirit :)