Return to Website

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

....where hearts, minds, souls meet and wonder...

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jaco Doll

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=ALTF-2

Re: Jaco Doll

You have one, John? If it wasn't so expensive I would get one, even with the incorrect bright blue eyes!

Funny...Julius and Felix didn't get mentioned in the 80 page booklet of the Early Years CD that accompanies this doll because "they hadn't been born yet" when those recordings were made, yet one of my photos (long after the Early Years) was in it without my permission, plus many others on same CD were thanked who had never even met him! Oh well, same ole you-know-what... Funny, because the doll figure that accompanies that same CD is wearing a shirt I bought Jaco.... :)

Listening To: spring

No I don't have one. How many could they sell at that price? I'm waiting for it to hit the cut out bin.

the cut out bin ,or bargain bucket as we call them in the uk is a place of immense pleasure for me . we have a 99 pence store up the street and me and my daughter got plastic assemble models of peter criss and paul stanley for guess how much ??? yep . 1.98 . ha ha ... we painted them and they look cool . i later saw the same ones on sale for 20 pounds each !!! they also had ace frehley but we skipped him ... even at 99p .gene zimmons wasnt avaiable , shame that . i love plastic figures and have hendrix , lennon , keith richards , joe frazier , members of the warriors film gang . elvis !! walmart has some of these things i seem to remember from when i was at bass nature camp and went to dixon bell . they bring me a bit of pleasure , its sad but true . mike .

Listening To: triologue