Return to Website

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

....where hearts, minds, souls meet and wonder...

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
September 21

....Punk Jazz in Havona...Three Views remembering never Forgotten Love.... a Continuum... <3

Re: September 21

thats an amazing version of sightseeing and i love it . reminds me of why i wanted to play jazz and electric bass rather than jazz on the upright bass . i would love to get a sheet for sightseeing , its hard to hear the chords because they dont play them in an obvious way . i love to hear jaco swing , he was a total jazz musician , not a fusion player really although he came out in the fusion era which was the time of jazzers using electric instruments . hendrix has been on tv a lot this past week in london and a friend of mine was even asked to do a guitar workshop in the hotel where jimi died .... i wouldnt have gone . too spooky for me . the big question with jimi is what he would have done had he lived ? same with jaco ... i just wish my two favourite musicians had lived longer and had been happy , they were both babies really .. we cant complain in terms of what they left us . they gave us so much but they were young men and both suffered . god bless them , mike .

Listening To: hendrix