Return to Website

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

....where hearts, minds, souls meet and wonder...

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VOTE for David Pastorius!

David and his band ELEPHANTGUN is asking to VOTE for them so that they get a shot at playing at the summer NAMM convention, please help by voting:

http://transmissionmedia.com/ampeg/contest/voting/

THANK YOU immensely!!!

Re: VOTE for David Pastorius!

Sorry Ingrid but i can't vote for this kind of music.

hahaha I completely understand, John!

Sure hope this doesn't stop anyone else from voting! Though I understand the choice not to, it isn't jazz, yet David is a more than awesome bassist, and he deserves this opportunity he so wants. We have until the 30th to help make it happen! :)

I wanted to clarify that as someone who has posted frequently on this site under the name John the earlier post on this thread was not by me, I have voted for David Pastorius, and would encourage others to do so as well.

Thank you, John, very much appreciated.

David Pastorius interview

David Pastorius: "only 2 days left we need all the help we can get"

PLEASE VOTE FOR ELEPHANTGUN! Just found out you can vote once a day, so please share with others. David deserves to make it to N.A.M.M! THANK YOU MUCHO!

VOTE FOR ELEPHANTGUN HERE

PLUS this is an international contest, and ELEPHANTGUN is the only band representing the US.

1 and 1/2 hours left before this competition ends!

Sorry for the redundancy, but this is important. If you haven't voted yet, or haven't yet today, please do so, cuz you can vote once a day. ELEPHANTGUN's bassist is David Pastorius, cousin of Julius and Felix, Jaco's nephew. His website is www.davidpastorius.com. He also played on Opus Pocus on the Word Of Mouth Revisited CD, check it out : http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/6128130/a/Word+Of+Mouth+Rev

David Pastorius posted:
"Elephantgun is the only East Coast band in the running for a chance to fly to Nashville and play the Summer N.A.M.M. Conference! We are running neck and neck for 1st . We represent the USA in this international contest! Please take a sec & vote for Elephantgun."

If you are one who voted for David and his band, THANK YOU, they WON!!! :)))

Nice!

Listening To: Jaco and Mike Stern '85