Return to Website

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

....where hearts, minds, souls meet and wonder...

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bill Milkowsky Biography

yes , that book does get very distressing and im about to take one of my copies to oxfam/charity bookstore ! reason two is that the book has a coffee stain done by an ex girlfriend nightmare and i want to erase those memories ..... milkowsky did do a very nice interveiw with jaco in 84/85 though in guitar player magazine where jaco mentions the meditating,practising and how much he loved jerry jemmott. great article that made me a fan before i had heared the music. infact the first part of the book is quiet inspiring but then it goes into you know where and gets upsetting ... mike .

Listening To: mr gone

Re: Bill Milkowsky Biography

LOL, Mike!

Jaco didn't think much of BM, and the interview was a strategic move that Jaco had instigated.

Got your email, and the timing is perfect, as of yesterday I semi-secured one venue for Sunday the 4th, still hoping to get that Friday or Saturday.

But to make things a bit more complicated and exiting, there will also be a celebration in NY on the 30th at the Zinc, singing Happy Birthday at midnight.

The reason I always wait till the last minute before confirming is because I am not sure whether there is an official event planned, but as usual, nothing, not even for Jaco's 60th, so I am scrambling to get it together, just leaving it up to the Universe, the bigger power, and as it has been every year past, it's always magical. :)

So now the decision for you is, NY or FL!

Listening To: Paco Sery