Return to Website

Count Dante Virtual Library Forum

The library where chatting is encouraged.

Enjoy yourself!

Forum: Dante Virtual Museum & Library Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
OMG he used his cousins I.D.!!!

Have you seen newest faked sex offender ID. That ID belongs to Aguiar's cousin Joey who really was convicted as a sexual offender!

I think it's incredible that Aguiar and Creeden would go to such lengths to make up fake evidence to slander me. His cousins I.D. for Christs sake!!! Obviously the cousin is involved with this effort to slander me too. I love how they keep adding to the evidence against them though. Not too brilliant at all on their parts.

As to Aubre, I didn't even meet her till she was 18 fool! And those nude photos were taken when she was hitting 30! Your an idiot, and if you knew Aubre like I do you would know that it doesn't take drugs (she doesn't do em) or booze to get her naked. You're such an imbecile!

As far as Walter and Roger, I hardly knew em at all. We had a hello and good-bye relationship only... and who the hell is Les? Once again, you're full of crap! None of these people have any reason to say anything negative about me and even if they did... do you think I care? I don't. That's why I consider them acquaintances and not friends.

Re: OMG he used his cousins I.D.!!!

Yeah, really liked the "photoshop" job of whiting out and writing in your name.

Seriously, that's slander John. As ridiculous as it is, it's slander. I've complained about his blog 3 times, no answer.

Yeah, you know it's worse than slander.

By the way, I was wrong about that being Bill's cousins I.D.. I remembered that Joey wasn't charged as a sex offender until the late 90's. So I did some investigating.

If you visit the MA sex offender registry here http://sorb.chs.state.ma.us/search.htm and type in Postal Code 02720 in Fall River and hit submit.

Look at the name at the very top of the list "Richard Barber" to see the real culprit.

Name
RICHARD I BARBER
Classified Level 3
Age73
RaceW
SexM
Height510
Weight170
Hair ColorGRY
Eye ColorBLU

Live_Work_OtherADDRESSCounty
L556 HIGH STREET 1 FALL RIVER MA 02720 BRISTOL

Num OffensesOffenseConviction
7INDECENT ASSAULT AND BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE8/10/1992
7UNNATURAL AND LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD UNDER 168/10/1992
8RAPE AND ABUSE OF CHILD8/10/1992

blog it

John,

I wouldn't pay him much attention. I didn't believe it from the start. It wasn't even a good forgery.

PS Everyone...

In Memphis this week, Houston next week.

Mike S

I thought I'd seen everything until I saw that offering from Creeden....I didn't think anyone would go to such low depths. I'm sure you have all this put away for further legal action.
I took that mugshot stuff with a pinch of sh*t.....but what of others who may not have lateral thinking?

Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com