Return to Website

Don Hayward's Detroit Diesel 2 Stroke Engine Forum

Welcome to this forum, Feel free to ask for information or leave articles of help for other people interested in DD 2 Stroke's & GM 8.2L/GM 6.2L.. I Have Service Manuals for Inline71 - V71 - 53 Series - GM6.2l.. Also Parts Books 53-71-92-110.. Please use REFRESH after posts.. You don't have to remain ANON, if i post from an email etc.,I will use this to start with for your identity protection, then you can change if you wish.. Click on first post of subject to view all not last one, or switch Styles..

Free Java Chat from Bravenet Free Java Chat from Bravenet     

Don Hayward's Detroit Diesel 2 Stroke Engine Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
​Assetz Bloom & Dell

​ Assetz Bloom and Dell New Pre-launch is in a very prime location in East Bangalore, it is strategically located on Whitefield Road. Sprawling green landscaping and vast infrastructural development in an area of wide acres. This corner property has a wide green belt on both sides where you will fall in love with nature. They are assumed one of the elite property developers in Bangalore. The entire location is properly planned with renowned schools, healthcare facilities, malls, and so on in the vicinity. Public transport is easily available to further enhance connectivity. You can book your home for this upcoming residential project in Whitefield Bangalore, which will be delivered on the date promised by the developer. This residential apartment consists of 3 & 4 Bhk premium luxury units. Assetz Bloom and Dell Specification is well-designed and planned by the industry's best architects.