Return to Website

Don Hayward's Detroit Diesel 2 Stroke Engine Forum

Welcome to this forum, Feel free to ask for information or leave articles of help for other people interested in DD 2 Stroke's & GM 8.2L/GM 6.2L.. I Have Service Manuals for Inline71 - V71 - 53 Series - GM6.2l.. Also Parts Books 53-71-92-110.. Please use REFRESH after posts.. You don't have to remain ANON, if i post from an email etc.,I will use this to start with for your identity protection, then you can change if you wish.. Click on first post of subject to view all not last one, or switch Styles..

Free Java Chat from Bravenet Free Java Chat from Bravenet     

Don Hayward's Detroit Diesel 2 Stroke Engine Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Navigating the Spiritual Journey: How to Reach Kedarnath from Delhi

Nestled amidst the mighty Himalayas, Kedarnath holds a sacred place in Hindu mythology and draws thousands of pilgrims seeking spiritual solace and divine blessings. If you're planning a journey from Delhi to Kedarnath, navigating the rugged terrains and winding roads might seem daunting. However, with careful planning and understanding of available routes, the journey becomes a memorable experience imbued with adventure and spirituality.
The most common route from Delhi to Kedarnath involves a combination of road and trekking. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to reach kedarnath from delhi :
Delhi to Haridwar/Rishikesh: Begin your journey by reaching Haridwar or Rishikesh, both well-connected to Delhi by road and rail. Numerous buses, trains, and even private taxis ply this route, offering a comfortable journey of around 5-7 hours.
Haridwar/Rishikesh to Rudraprayag: From Haridwar/Rishikesh, proceed towards Rudraprayag, a picturesque town situated at the confluence of Alaknanda and Mandakini rivers. Buses and shared taxis are available from Haridwar/Rishikesh to Rudraprayag, covering a distance of approximately 140-160 kilometers in 5-7 hours.