The HEAL Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. Messages containing verbal attacks or threats to other people posting or to HEAL itself will be deleted immediately.  If you are looking for a behavior modification industry survivor forum, please visit: http://heal-online.org/tinc?key=aOvhgoOX&start=-1&reverse=1  Thanks!

Considering the real-time nature of the message board(s), Human Earth Animal Liberation (HEAL) cannot review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. We do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages, are not responsible for any messages posted, do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the Administrators or any entity or individual associated with HEAL. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the Administrators immediately by email at info@heal-online.org. The Website Administrators may in its discretion remove such material, but neither the removal nor the failure to do so shall result in liability to anyone. Because removal is a manual process, removal or editing particular messages may not occur immediately.   Although the Administrators do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, they reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold the Website harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

The HEAL Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Keith Owen Kelly

Im searching for my biological father I am 19 yrs and i have never met or seen him or spoken to him. He is about 40 yrs of age now and has been incarcerated a good bit. I cannot find him in any correctional facilities, got an email from HEAL with his record they found online but it had no photo available. Im searching for him for closure. I never got to know my mom she passed away when i was only 22 mnths old, shot and killed by a guy that was obsessed with her. I dont have much to go on for my father except his name and the county he was from and his hair color.
Keith Owen Kelly
Asheville NC (buncombe county as well)
A reddish brown hair color or so im told.
I found an article when i was 17 of someone that sounded like him stating that he had been shot and killed while trying to sell a handgun to a 17 yr old black male. I'm really hoping that was not him fore one of the last leters he wrote my mom was a year after her death because he hadnt heard from her in a year, in the letter he stated in her action of silence he was assuming that I was not his child. I hope he is still out there somewhere because I would hate for him to have passed away never knowing that I am his Daughter and I want to get to know him. I do have a father figure in my life named Tony Brown it is my mothers ex husband and my brother Shane's father. Since my grandmother would never let me meet Keith, Tony stepped up to the plate as that Father Figure in my life, i do call him Dad, but thats just not enough I would like to get to know my biological father and if that is not possible due to his passing i would like to atleast speak with his sisters or brothers or mother or any family member so I could get some pictures and or atleast hear stories about him and what type of person he truely was. If someone has stumbled accross this and believes they know him or are kin to him please email me ashleykelly4108@yahoo.com I'm at wits end I have been searching all over the internet for him since age 13. I want to cry and give up at the same time but I wouldnt want him to give up on me so thats what is keeping me searching for the past 6 years! Thanks for taking your time to read this
Thank You
Ashley