The HEAL Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. Messages containing verbal attacks or threats to other people posting or to HEAL itself will be deleted immediately.  If you are looking for a behavior modification industry survivor forum, please visit:  Thanks!

Considering the real-time nature of the message board(s), Human Earth Animal Liberation (HEAL) cannot review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. We do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages, are not responsible for any messages posted, do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the Administrators or any entity or individual associated with HEAL. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the Administrators immediately by email at The Website Administrators may in its discretion remove such material, but neither the removal nor the failure to do so shall result in liability to anyone. Because removal is a manual process, removal or editing particular messages may not occur immediately.   Although the Administrators do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, they reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold the Website harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

The HEAL Forum
Start a New Topic 
View Entire Thread
Re: Hillside family of agencies, rochester ny

yikes!! when the gov is ordering it, it becomes a very sticky situation. the only way to fight city hall (supposedly, legally) is with a lawyer.

I would:

1. take pictures of any markings and ask your son to describe what happened and who was involed/witnesses. record this if possible and its not traumatizing.

2. get a lawyer.

another alternative that may work, but be difficult:

From my experience, a public school system can force you to go to alternative school by not allowing you at regular school, and threatening charges if you withdraw them from school. BUT! you can withdraw him from public school without withdrawing him from school by sending him to a private school.

basically, they can say that he has to go to that school in the public school system but they cant force him to be in public school

if you cant afford private school home school may be an option, by way of a tutor or self paced curriculum that you can help with after work.. personally I would consider this the least desirable option assuming you work full time.