The Hard Hat Brotherhood Public Forum

Welcome to our HHBrotherhood public forum. Find a subject and post your feedback. Want to start a new subject? Please Do! Try not to leave without posting atleast one post. We want to hear from you. Red Hat Society ladies welcome to voice your views as well.

The Hard Hat Brotherhood Public Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blood, Sweat and Beers

A friend of mine showed me this great doc film the other day….it’s called the Outdoorsmen: Blood, Sweat & Beers. It’s basically about 10 men who head into the woods every year to compete in an all-day event called The Outdoorsmen. The events (including “Hatchet Toss” and “Blind Man’s Beer”) combine extreme physical challenges with high-speed beer chugging. It’s hilarious…but it also really speaks to the modern man’s need to escape for a combination of bonding, nature and beer….

Thought many in this community would really enjoy this. You can watch the first 10 minutes of the film, as well as the trailer and “How to Chug a Beer” here: http://www.bside.com/films/outdoorsmen

If you like it, the site allows you to download the film DRM free (either $2.99 or $7.99) or buy the DVD. Check it out and let me know if you liked it as much as I did.