Belize Travel Forums - Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline - Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing - Jaguar Paw Zipline - Jaguar Paw atv - jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Trek With Lunch

Guide to Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline, Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Trek with lunch, Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing, Jaguar Paw Zipline. Our cave tubing can be combined with zip line, Belize Zoo, Mayan Ruins, and many other Tours. We offer strictly private tours. So, expect a BLAST! We also offer our jungle tours to visitors cruising with a stop at Belize Cruise Port.

Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Belize Cave Tubing and Zipline Carnival

My husband & I did this excursion carnival & it was a fantastic day! There is an hour long bus ride from port to site, but our guide, Ivor did a wonderful job telling us all about Belize. I learned so much about the country & viewed it as an added bonus to the tour.

Once we arrived, we went tubing in the caves. The water was delightful and the formations were breathtaking. I wish we could have stayed in there all afternoon because it was astounding. Once we finished the tubing, we immediately changed and headed to zip line. The instruction and safety was impressive. Once you clear the first of five platforms, they keep you moving & safe. After zip lining, we headed for the included lunch of chicken, beans, rice and coleslaw. There are also beers, soda, and water for purchase.

Know that you will have to rent a locker, which was $10, but well worth it. I highly recommend getting a waterproof lanyard style pouch for your phone, as my biggest regret is having zero pictures of our amazing experience!