Belize Travel Forums - Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline - Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing - Jaguar Paw Zipline - Jaguar Paw atv - jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Trek With Lunch

Guide to Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline, Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Trek with lunch, Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing, Jaguar Paw Zipline. Our cave tubing can be combined with zip line, Belize Zoo, Mayan Ruins, and many other Tours. We offer strictly private tours. So, expect a BLAST! We also offer our jungle tours to visitors cruising with a stop at Belize Cruise Port.

Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jaguar Paw Adventure Outpost

Loved our experience ziplining and cave tubing at the Jaguar Paw outpost! Our guide, Herman, picked us up from the port in a air conditioned school bus. The drive was about 1 hr 15 min to the location. Herman filled the bus ride with all the knowledge we could possible have about the country of Belize. He was very informative and funny. He made the long bus ride not seem so long. When we got to the outpost we had time to rent lockers or buy water shoes if needed. Water shoes are required to make sure to bring them with you or you will have to buy them on-site. We did the ziplining first and it was about a 10 minute walk up through the jungle. Once on the zipline all the operators were thorough with safety and very welcoming and friendly. After we finished ziplining we were allotted time to change into swimsuits and headed for the caves. The caves were incredible!!!!! I do not have enough praise to state how great our tour guide Doni was through the caves!! Doni was so insightful and full of knowledge about all things cave related. He let us get out of our tubes at one point and walk up through the cave growth showing us remains of old mayan pottery. At one point we were allowed to get out of our tubes and swim in the brisk water. I recommend the cave tubing to every one, it was so beautiful! Next, we were brought back to the outpost where lunch was waiting on us. The chicken was so flavorful and came with a side of rice and beans and slaw. There was also a stand where you could buy mixed drinks, sodas, etc. I opted for the fresh coconut with rum, so good! Overall, the only downside was the long ride. My group had an incredible time!

Mel