Belize Travel Forums - Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline - Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing - Jaguar Paw Zipline - Jaguar Paw atv - jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Trek With Lunch

Guide to Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline, Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Trek with lunch, Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing, Jaguar Paw Zipline. Our cave tubing can be combined with zip line, Belize Zoo, Mayan Ruins, and many other Tours. We offer strictly private tours. So, expect a BLAST! We also offer our jungle tours to visitors cruising with a stop at Belize Cruise Port.

Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Belize Atv Jungle Tour

We took the ATV single driver tour through the Belize jungle. I am 66, old, heavy, but strong. I was joined by my 63 year old wife, and my 28 year old son. They loved it. First and most important - if you think this is a tour where you will see wildlife - forget it. This is about surviving and keeping up with a small caravan of ATVs. This was our first time on ATVs. If you are experienced on ATVs, perhaps you will feel frustrated that you can't go faster or off on your own. For us, it was a new and challenging experience. There are some givens to take in consideration. It is a given you are going to get dirty and muddy. It is a given that it takes some degree of strength and physical ability to control the ATV. The ATV paths are muddy and rocky with ruts cut deep into the trail. I am surprised the ATVs didn't bottom out. There are no guard rails. You go to far over the side of the built up trail, you could turn over. They drive close between trees. If you are an adrenaline junkie, this is a great experience. You have to be 16 and have a drivers license. This is not some scary but safe Disney Pirates of the Caribbean ride. You have to be up for it. It was a big scratch through my bucket list.