Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Renee's short stories

I created a mini-site for my short stories. If you're interested you can read them here

Renees's vignettes

Renée

Re: Renee's short stories

WOW!
that first one , you know , with darcy and the ghost

it made me cry!!
it's kinda hard to write with tears in my eyes

thank you!

and the rest too!!

you should publish , cuz it's kinda hard reading stuff
on the computer , and i'm only allowed a half an hour
a day on the computer

but anyways , what can i say?
i love it!

Alicia, thank you for your kind words. You really made my day, dear girl... which reminds me: I've been so busy updating the stories of my friends, I really should make haste continuing my own.

And because you're so sweet, here's a little treat for you. An icon made by one of the best icon creators, artic_fox

Image hosting by Photobucket

Renée

thank you!
i'm now gonna read further , if my parents allow me
that is

"which reminds me: I've been so busy updating the stories of my friends, I really should make haste continuing my own."

Hear, hear! I've been wondering about that next chapter of AVIT.....

joanie

Procrastination incarnate, that's me...

But... surprise, surprise... I am working on it. Í've been very busy lately it seems as though I suffer from a sort of mental springtime fatigue...

Which, BTW, reminds me... how's Mr. Bennet?

Renée

Glad to hear you're working on it!

Poor Mr. Bennet it languishing. He has a lot of imporant young men to speak with, and writing that is proving to be particularly challenging....

I'm sure you'll manage to come up with a fantabulous last chapter eventually, Joanie! I'll try to be patient and not stalk you too obviously...

I just this minute finished reading the awesome "To Love Unselfishly", recommended by a good friend over at Longbourn Loungers...

I love it! It's both angsty, heart-warming and satisfying - hmm, can one use 'both' with three things? Anyway, just wanted to say how much I enjoyed it - it was a great idea to mix writers with the three ghosts - wonderful story.

I am a fan of A Christmas Carol anyway, but this I have to say is even better!!!!!!! How could it not be with darling Darcy in it? (Ssshh, don't tell Dickens!)

Just finished reading Pride and Prejudice... In love with mr Darcy and Elizabeth... loved 'My good qualities...'.
Loved it!

Thank you, Helen , and welcome to the lovely world of fanfiction. We all adore P&P and some of us can't help ourselves and write on where Jane Austen left her amazing story... We simply don't want this book ever to end.

Re: Renee's short stories:My Good Qualities Under Your Protection

I have been searching for P&P fanfiction that has to do with the wedding night etc and haven't found much to be honest but today I came across this short story and I loved everything about it. It was as if it were a missing scene from a jane austen novel. I loved the way you portrayed Mr. Darcy and elizabeth. I only wish it were longer and more in depth but to be honest it was very tasteful and I will re read it and recommend it to others. Thank you for writing and posting this short story.

Re: Renee's short stories:My Good Qualities Under Your Protection

And I thought the news about Osama Bin Laden made my day... You did, Rori, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm thrilled after so many years.

Indeed it doesn't have that much depth, but it was meant as a kind of bonus to a Firthness challenge.

I wish I could work it out more and manage to write a sequel, but RL just doesn't allow it at the moment. Who knows, perhaps somewhere in the future.

hugs

Renée

I loved your style. Your narrative is a joy to read in itself. It is playful, light and engaging.

I liked the short stories as well.

Kind regards, Kinga Brady

Such wonderful comment! Thank you! The best mothers' day present I could wish for.