Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
"This rose has got hidden thorns..." Rosamund - Jane Bennet - Pike in the limelight

"I love walking the streets, poking my nose around, seeing what I can sniff out . . . I have a bunch of friends, but we are not a 'set', though they're people I'm sure will be brilliant actors, directors, scriptwriters, novelists and playwrights. There's this feeling that we're all on the brink of a breakthrough, which is really exciting," she beams.

Wanna know more about the lovely Rosamund - Jane Bennet - Pike, here's a long interview for you to enjoy:

The Herald 5 December 2005

Poor Mr. Bingley!

British actress ROSAMUND PIKE found love on the set of PRIDE AND PREJUDICE this year (05) - with the film's director JOE WRIGHT. The former BOND girl, 26, and Wright, 33, started dating on the British set of the film six months ago (JUN05) and have recently moved into a flat together in London. Pike previously dated her PRIDE AND PREJUDICE co-star SIMON WOODS, who played her character JANE BENNETT's love interest MR BINGLEY.

aource: Contactmusic.com 15/12/05

Re: "This rose has got hidden thorns..." Rosamund - Jane Bennet - Pike in the limelight

Does anyone have a copy of The Herald article, or is it posted anywhere else on the internet? Just wanted to know, before I shell out credit card info...

Re: "This rose has got hidden thorns..." Rosamund - Jane Bennet - Pike in the limelight

Unfortunately, I didn't save it. I've been there, and indeed, you have to pay if you want to read it. :(

Thanks, anyhow!