Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Keira and Matthew practicing the love scene :)

Enjoy these lovely behind the scenes pictures of Keira's and Matthew's declaration of love...

Perhaps it's a little unromantic to see them surrounded by cameramen etc. but MM's lovely smile in the last and his kiss on her cheek sort of shows the fun they had with it all.

Can't wait for the DVD to come out!

Renée

Re: Keira and Matthew practicing the love scene :)

*sigh* where on earth did you get those pictures?? i have very few pictures of macfadyen's mr. darcy, and i most definately wish i could get more. mind if i save these to my computer??

Matt Macfadyen pictures :)

Be my guest, Marcella, no problem.

There are many more great MM pictures to be found at Working Title Films, at JoBlo.com, on keira.web and at Walking in daydreams

If you'd like to see screencaps of Matthew as Paul Prior in In My Father's Den, go to photobucket Login as reneeoz2, password: guest

Enjoy!

Renée

do you know any other good sites for pitures?
and not only lizzy pictures

like where did you find that last picture ,
of darcy standing by the piano?

Good question, Alicia. Unfortunately, I don't remember where I've found it. Probably at one of the movie sites. At the Keira fansites you'll find plenty of Darcy pictures as well. Did you already try the links I posted in my previous message?

If you have a Live Journal you could join a Matthew Macfadyen community where lots of pictures and fantastic icons are posted as well.
Renée

what's a live journal?

and thank you for the links!

but i still want more , cuz i'm a bit obsessed