Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Andie's The Lost Year

Andie??? I've been waiting to see what happens after this point for awhile but I still feel like its the first time I've read the chapter each time I do. I hope we hear from you soon...the suspense is getting thick!

I truely enjoyed the plot this story took. The drama, the suspense, and of course the passion. I hope you continue on with this story, Great job Andie THANKS!!!!!!!

What a rich story! I purely loved it, and what a joy this morning when I have discovered the continuation! Thanks a lot!

Irina Rusu

Irina !
The story is excellent - I agree with you !
But - what continuation ? We are at the same point as we were few months ago...?!

Great story I read the story this weekend and loved it! I laughed and got mad, a rollercoaster of emotions. I don't know if you finished it or if it is to continue? Aunt Catherine always plays a great part in the story! You are a good writer, and I hope to see more from you to come!

Well, Andie...

I just read this story tonite and wow...what a story. I seen it before and its not what I thought it would be. I looked up to see when you last posted and got bummed out. Are you going to continue with this story or is it done. I would of thought that you would continue at least another chapter to have an ending.Dont leave this story hanging!!! You still have readers out there that want to read more of your work!!!

Thanks for the enjoyment of your story
Sandy

I've been checking for months and months hoping for an update or news. I hope everything is okay. Perhaps your muse is on extended leave due to tiredness? Hopefully it will be fully energized soon? We're almost at the end of the year, so Happy Holidays and Best Wishes!

-Emilyn
A Voice in the Chorus

I am thoroughly enjoying The Lost Year. I am partial to regency fan fiction vs modern fan fiction however this story has be quite captivating! thank you Andie for a hot, passion-filled happily-ever after! You have a gift.
My compliments,
Frances

Andie:

Please, another chapter, please, please, please.....???

Thanks!!!!!

I thotoughly love and MISS this story. Any chance of an update in the near future? Amy Z

The story's almost finished, but I haven't heard from Andy in a while. I will e-mail her.

Hi Andie:

Just checking to see how the story is coming along? I eagerly await the outcome of the story as everyone else! Just another fan of your fantastic writing!

ohhhhh my God i honestly just red ur hole story and goodness me it was GREAT!!! i just couldn't stop reading even thought i kept getting told to gt off the net i just wanted to know what happened next !! wow totally loved it! wen you going to right mor? kos i'd def b keen to read it!!

Your story is great! Hope you'll post the next chapters soon. Keep this story going :) I was just wondering, is the end of chapter 14 suppose to end like that? cuz it looks cut off to me..?

I'm reading your story for the first time, I just finished what you had written and would like to read more. Please post soon! I'm so excited to see what happens in their lives next.

Any news on an update soon?!?

I just finished reading this great story!!!! Now I´m biting my nails to know what will happen now!!! I hope you can post another installment soon!!

Hey, I love the story the only thing is youleft me on a big cliff hanger here, I WANT MORE!!!!! I don't care if it sounds pushy, but it is the best story ever so I can't help it! Please MORE chapters!!!

wow
what a great story!!
can't wait for more!!

PLEASE post more, please- great story

I last read up to where William left, and the new chapters are WONDERFUL!!! Thank you! I love this Lady C., and both Lizzy and William are completely in character and compelling. Bliss!

I loved this story!!
I only wish I could read what happens next!!!!

Hello! I just reread the story again, even though it's 2 years old and hasn't been updated since a couple of months?

Anyway, am here to again profess my love for it, and to bump this thread ;)

What happened with this great story?

I miss this story!

Me too! I haven't heard from Andie in ages. I'll try to contact her asap.

I love this story!!! I hope it gets updated someday!!! I want to know what happens!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia
Hi I'm very impress with your writting, I'll wating for next chapter.

What a pity this story has not been finished. Is there no hope of it being continued at some date?

1 2