Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
P&P3 promo... received a great package today!

As I posted on the main page... Mrs. Darcy is entirely and perfectly and incandescently happy and... speechless, thanks to the lovely CindyQ who sent me a package containing some very interesting P&P3 publications. amongst other things, Deborah Moggach's complete screenplay published by Working Title Films in 2004; a beautiful glossy P&P promotion book, especially published for the Academy; CDs with Austen's complete novels; a CD with slideshows, pictures, the trailer and more... I'm totally overwhelmed. A thousand thanks Cindy. .

I've scanned a couple of pictures from the book to give you an impression of how it looks. You're going to be so jealous! *evil grin*

The cover of the book:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Explanation of the change in Darcy's attire:

Notes on this scene:

The US ending:

More to come!

Re: P&P3 promo... received a great package today!

Couldn't resist, here's another scanned page I love! Must have something to do with my preference for b/w pictures, particularly portraits.

And another one!

Lucky, lucky woman!!! Thank goodness you like to share! LOL They are delightful.

Thanks much for letting the rest of us have a peek. 'sigh'

I know I am, happy as a clam!

Here's another peek:

Hi,

To my delight,I just found this site and read your post about the package with all the goodies about P&P you received. Please, where did you order from? Was it this site? I'll appreciate any info.

Thanks,

I'm sorry, Marisa, but the package was sent to me by a friend who had been to the premiere of the movie in Los Angeles.

If you like, you can read the shooting script (with notes) here. I scanned it. And, perhaps, the promo book of which I posted those pictures can be obtained on ebay. Who knows!

thank you, thank your for the scanned pages! you have a good friend indeed (the one who sent you the goodies).

Marisa
PS. Sorry aboutthe delayed response, Iwas out of town for a few days.

Hello Marisa!

I use the picture in which she kisses his hands (the one with the director's notes) as my wallpaper. Looks lovely on my desktop. The pictures and lay-out are lovely and I still like to browse the brochure.

Today my eldest sister will come here to watch the movie together. She didn't have a chance so far, can you imagine???

Renée