Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
Tanya's Strange Bedfellows

Dear readers, I have some very good news for you!

Tanya's wonderful WIP Strange Bedfellows is featuring on Mrs. Darcy's Story Site in the meantime!

Chapter 1 has been posted and I solemnly promise to make haste with the next...

Enjoy this compelling Regency adaptation in which Darcy is forced to marry a very young Elizabeth, due to a family feud.

Renée

Re: Tanya's Strange Bedfellows

Speechless! What's up with Miss Bingley? Is it the same jealousy stuff or something more? Can't wait! Apprecate your effors with posting quickly, but I am still greedy for more. Thank you for the weekend treat! Cindy

What can I say? At long last these two are having some fun.Lovely chapter.Can't wait for more.Greedy aren't I?
Thanks Tanya and Renee.

Oh.My.God!!!
This chapter was wonderful Tanya! And here I was going crazy with the kiss, well the lack of kisses! I am more than satisfied!
I'm also scared about "I am afraid I might have done something exceedingly stupid." Hopefully he's just talking about not wanting a 'fake' marriage anymore?
Thank you Renée for posting on such a busy week end!

Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm so excited!!! Tanya is a fabulous writer...I had seen part of this story on Hyacinth Gardens and loved what I have read so far. I'll be happy to read it from this site as the format is so user friendly.

Rita, does a happy dance

I agree, Rita, she certainly is! And I'm happy we made you happy. I'm very happy myself too.
R

Good news, dear readers. Chapter 2 of Tanya's Strange Bedfellows is up!

a new view of P&P
love it! i'm anticipating a continue :)

I hope to upload the next chapter this weekend.

Renée

Done! For your enjoyment: chapter 3 is up!

Renee, well done.I thought I had outdone you buy sneaking to read the full 'A singular proposition' somewhere else then you hooked me again by 'Strange bedfellows'.
Just don't keep us waiting too long pleasssss (-;0

Dear Biba, I won't keep you waiting long, don't worry. Isn't it a fantastic story? I can't tell you how happy I am myself to have Tanya on Mrs. Darcy's.

Glad you enjoy it so much.

Renée

For your weekend enjoyment: chapter 4 of SB is up!

I must warn the faint of heart... expect a lot of angst.

Renée

I shook as I read this.

Amazing. Eloquent, well-written and incredibly intriguing.

Please write more!!

Becky

Chapter 5 is up. Enjoy!

Renée

I've just posted chapter 6, part 1 and 2. Enjoy!

Renée

A very moving story, well written, cannot wait for the next chapter.
Thanks very much!

I have really been enjoying this story. It is very original. I can't wait for the next chapter-- I look forward to see how you portray Darcy falling in love with young Elizabeth especially after how he has treated her upon his return!
Keep up the great work!

Tanya, you've got me totally enthralled waiting from week to week. I feel like slapping Darcy's face and/or have Elizabeth fall in love with someone else right under his nose to teach him a lesson.
All I can say, wish you God's speed in turning out these delicious chapters (-;

Hello dear readers, I've got a surprise for you: not one, but two chapter of Tanya's fantabulous Strange Bedfellows have been posted: chapter 7 and 8. Enjoy!

Renée

Wow!
You sure know how to portray the romantic hero on horseback sweeping the damsel off her feet!!
I am really enjoying the way you are representing the jumble of emotions between the two--they will certainly be passionate lovers eventually! I can't wait for more posts.

I can't wait for more posts.

Hi there Amy and other fans, here you go! I've just uploaded chapter 9 of Tanya's fantabulous Strange Bedfellows. Enjoy!

Renée

I can't tell you how much I love this story....Tanya has an amazing talent. I had a hard time liking the characters the first couple of chapters because the circumstances were so awful for all involved, but as the story has progressed I must confess to being addicted to this one.

Hope Tanya keeps on writing it.

I beg upon my dimpled knees, please keep this one coming Tanya.

Chapter 10 is up! Read how Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth deal with the fact that they are married. Enjoy!

Renée

I'm new to Pride and Prejudice stories, but I must say that this is one of my favorites that I have encountered! I especially enjoyed this last chapter- are we going to see continued cracks in the wall between our favorite pair? =)

Dearest Renee
When will this story go on? I am thrilled!Every time I find a story without ending in the site I begin a new one.At the moment I am reading four of them.I am in the middle of a twister!!Too much for me.
Eli

Soon, my dear, soon!

Renee....We are still waiting....come one ...make haste...
lots of love
Eli

Renee....We are still waiting....come on ...make haste...
lots of love
Eli

Oh la la, my dear Eli, you're impatient, aren't you! How very complimentary for dear Tanya.

I've been a bit busy working on my own story lately, but I promise, before the end of the week, you'll have your new chapter.

Renée

Renee
I think you will agree that this is taking tooooo long, won´t you?Tell me the truth, you enjoy leaving me in suspense.
Eli

Dearest Eli, I don't belong to those persons who like to torment respectable young women who are dying to read more... (free after Elizabeth to Mr. Collins)

Time simply wasn't on my side, but I promise to work on several chapters of the various stories this weekend!

Renée

Chapter 11 is up. Enjoy!

Is it? I can´t find it
Eli

Dearest Renee,
ARE PLAYNIG WITH MY NERVES??????
Eli

It sure is! Go to SB

scroll way down and/or refresh your page!

Renée

Hithere
It´s me again.I wonder if you could tell me where Tanya is from.Is English her second language or her mother tongue?
Eli

Hi Eli, Tanya is Russian, but lives in the US.

Renée

Renee
I enjoyed Tanyas´last chapter a lot.The more I read the story, the more I get hooked by it.It is so sweet...Don´t you think that, since it took you so long to upload this chapter, we deserve a little more now..I think we do.Anyway thank you again.
Eli

Dear Renee
I am at the moment rereading the whole story to bid my time until YOU upload the next chapter. Though I must confess I am enjoying myself now( I am not gulping the chapters in as I did the first time)I hope to finish this second reading by Tuesday. I don´t supose you will upload next chapter by then, will you?
Desperately
Eli

I don´t supose you will upload next chapter by then, will you?

I'm rather busy with RL matters at the moment, but I'll do my very best to oblige, dear Eli. I promise.

Renée

Renne
I cannot tell of my great disappointment this morning at the sad sight of the site, no renewal of your uploadings...tis too sad...
Eli

Yikes Eli, back off won't you - you are going to chase poor Renee off and then you won't have anything to read!

You lovely girls are too funny!

FYI: I've been preparing the next chapter of Tanya's fantabulous SB actually, and hope to post tonight or tomorrow.

Renée

That is good news!!
Thanks.I will stop your torture for a while for next Monday I am heading to La Patogonia , in the middle of nowhere, and I have no way to contact you from there.
Kisses
Eli

I'm a little breathless, but content to have kept my promise. Chapter 12 is up. Enjoy!

Lovely, fun, and thought provoking as well. Delightfully in character.Next next chapter please!

Sweetest story...I feel like reading it every two hours.Tanya is definitely a great writer.

wauw, I repeat wauw
I really liked your last update!
Finally she begins seeing him in a new light......and I loved the scene where she rearranges her hair lol without even realising why she's doing it.......

more please

These stories amaze me. I am very anxious for a new chapter. There are so many avenues this story can take. Please write quickly.

Hi from La Patagonia.I managed to find a cyber shop even here and got in .Still there is a lot to be told when I come back.When are uploading some more?
Kisses
Eli

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10