Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Lizzy and Wickham a couple after all...?

I just read this in the Mega Star online

"Keira cavorts with co-star
Daisy Kay

MegaStar says: ‘Jane Austen would not approve, young lady.’

No wonder Keira Knightley didn’t bother showing up for the Baftas last Sunday; she’s been too busy locking lips with her Pride & Prejudice co-star, Rupert Friend.

And by the looks of him, ladies, he was definitely worth ditching the red carpet snore fest for.

The Mirror has snapped pouting Knightley and her new hunk, swapping spit in the sea while on holiday in the Bahamas.
Bless."

Re: Lizzy and Wickham a couple after all...?

Look, here they are together. Source: People.com

Image hosting by Photobucket

Renée

Fan Fiction come to life!!!!

Indeed Sofie! And in such an exotic environment too... "Lizzy's sundrenched elopement... "

i think keira could do better , but if he's really
nice i geusse it's ok

after all , matthew's taken

LOL, indeed, Alicia. Matthew's happily married already. But by the looks of it, KK and RF are very much in love.

Renée

i'm so jealous!
but i'm happy for keira too , i don't really
understand how she can be happy with him , but that's just me being too critical

Keira Knightley's bedsit love nest
Mar 20, 2006, 13:42 GMT

Keira Knightley has reportedly moved in with her new boyfriend - into his bedsit.

The British beauty began romancing her 'Pride and Prejudice' co-star Rupert Friend two months ago and the pair are so besotted they have decided to live with each other.

But instead of opting for a luxurious movie star-style apartment, down-to-earth Keira has decided to move into Rupert's cosy place in Clapham, London...

Read the rest here.

Renée

Wow, moving in together. Well, they're both young and beautiful, so why not? ;)

Incidentally, I thought it interesting that KK was reported as the one doing the "romancing" - I'm all for feminism, of course, but the cynical part of me wonders if RF would have been the one "romancing" KK if he'd been the bigger star. ?? :D

joanie