Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tracey has given birth to a daughter...

Congratulations, Tracey. I remember so well when my own daughter was born and it is a very precious time. Enjoy your little pink bundle and may God Bless!

P.S. I have enjoyed reading your work!

Congratulations, Tracey! What wonderful news. Hope you are doing well and enjoying every precious moment with the newest addition to your family. Blessings to you all.

Hiya!

Congrats to Tracey for having had another one! I'm still waiting for the big calculations at the end. So and so many months, so and so many babies, so and so many desperate readers. Get well soon, dear. Maybe you'll finally let yourself be convinced to grant your Darcy and Lizzy some offspring, too.

<-- never misses a chance to do some lobby-work

Cashima, luv, you're much more daring then I am... But quite selfishly I was thinking about it a certain story and the way it should continue...

Thank you all!

Thank you all for the kind wishes. So far, we have been blessed with a baby who enjoys sleeping (unlike our first born). She's been quite easy on us and we feel very fortunate. That could all change, of course, but we're appreciating what we have right now.

As for writing... someday, I will get to it, I will finish... it's really almost there.

Tracey,

Congrats dearie..I somehow missed this forum when Mrs Darcy announced it...take care dear..we all wish you and Maria J well...thank you for still intending to finish up the story though I can see that you really have your hands full mummmy...

Ima

Ima! Yes, this was a while ago but the good wishes are still appreciated! My little baby girl is now one year old and doing really well! :)

Tracey

Gee Tracey..that announcement was indeed in 2006 ..and your girl is toddling around by now.. ..this is the most tiring time..trying to get them out of mischief..my eyes were playing tricks on me..I thought it was March 2007 announcement..silly me..

Ima