Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
It's celebration time...

Mrs. Darcy's hit counter registered over page 100,000 views since December last year...

I seize the opportunity to thank all P&P fans who visit the site, who comment on the stories and other topics in the message forum and who post recommendations on other sites, such as IMDB, no less. I'm very grateful to those who made a donation and/or purchased their books, CDs, DVDs etc. through Mrs. Darcy's store (The extra 'pin money' Mrs. Darcy's has earned so far covers the costs of the hosting package for at least one year). I like to thank my favourite icon designers for allowing me the use of their images. And, last but not least, I thank the authors for sharing their wonderful talent with us.

As you might have noticed already Mrs. Darcy's has a special treat: a large update. Especially for you, naturally, but partly too because I have a nice, but busy week ahead of me (my dear daughter returned from Berlin for a couple of days to celebrate her 21st birthday and I have a visitor from France, my favourite sister in law) during which I won't have enough time to prepare and post chapters, I fear.

So, enjoy Andie's, Jan's and Tanya's!

Happy reading
Renée

Re: It's celebration time...

Congratulations, Renee, on the success of your site!

Happy belated birthday to S, and hello to your sis-in-law!

joanie

Thank you, Joanie.

And, indeed we're having a great time, save our dear son who's preparing his final exams and won't be part of the festivities. But if everything goes well, which I actually expect, he'll be the centre of celebrations very soon!

Renée

It really is a nice site and is kept up so well - thanks for your efforts, Renee as they are appreciated!

Thank you, dear Maura, hope to keep on 'seeing' you often at Mrs. Darcy's.

Renée

Renee
I do not know whether you have noticed your site has become my one and only vice.I have not watched TV since I found your page, but sit hours on end running through it in search of something new.I particularly enjoy the stories.I read them over and over again, which has also set me in writing a PP story myself.I have recommended this site to all my students and fellow workers.It is great and I have to acknowledge that it is all thank to your hardwork.

Dearest Eli, fanfiction fans such as you make it all so worth while! Thank you very much for your kind words, I wish I could hug you in real, but Argentina is a bit too far away. So here's a virtual one!

Renée

Eli!! It entirely escaped my notice that you picked up writing. How wonderful! Looking forward to reading you, dear.

Do you?Well I am thrilled.I only but just started though.And I have to make so many corrections!!I promise you will read some of it the moment I feel sure enough...it is quite difficult to write in a foreign language.Thanks for your offer to be my guinea pig.

WOOHOO RENÉE!!
If it is Grace's Birthday.. then its YOUR anniversary!!! With very best wishes to you and B (your very own, real-life "Mr.Darcy"! ) Here's to MANY more wonderful years together

Cheers!
Julia B

Darling Julia! How cool is that, to see you again on Mrs. Darcy!?

Thank you so much for your good wishes.

Now that you're here , I must ask you: did you read my last e-mail to you? You never replied to the offer I made... It had something to do with an ODB movie.

love
Renée

Dearest Renée,
Email?!?! What email?? Sorry, haven't seen one from you in an AGE (at least 1 Geologic Age, that is! ). Would you please resend it ~ to my regular ol' home email account?! (not the gmail account) Thanks!!

Best wishes to you & your wonderful DH!

Cheers,
Julia B

P.S. Mr.Wonderful ( ) is doing ..wonderful . Thanks for asking!

That explains it, hon, I've send it to your gmail addy. Will send it again tomorrow! :)

Happy to hear everything's going so well. Good for you, good for Mr. Wonderful.

No worries Renée! I just checked that address and sent you a reply. (shame on me! I need to check that addy more often )

Cheers,
Julia B

Was it your wedding anniversary yesterday? Congrats to you an your very own Mr Darcy.(he doesn't mind been called like that, does he?My husband hates it.He 's so jelous!!)

LOL, thanks! Well, as a matter of fact my dh doesn't like to be called Mr. Darcy either. He's a jealous man too, but whatever he thinks about it, he will always be my Mr. Darcy...

Yeah, I am of the same mind...after all Mr darcy is only a fictional character. He will have to get used to it.

Every husband should be proud to be called that, right?