Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Busy busy busy...

Dear visitors, the coming week you won't 'see' a lot of me, if not none at all... I'll be busy preparing the house for my American friend LauraN for whom I'll do my very best to make her stay in Holland an unforgettable one, and I have a translation to do that requires my undivided attention since it's a subject I've never tackled before.

I promise though that I'll update the site as soon as possible!

Renée

Re: Busy busy busy...

Good. At least you have taken the trouble to warn us. Enjoy your friend`s visit, but do not forget your subscriptors.

How can you even think that, Eli! No, I won't forget you, how could I, such lovely ladies.

Just a few lines to reassure you while you are still busy.I have just received from UK my very own "Mr Darcy Takes a Wife" that I purchased from your page. ahahahah!!!!!It is wonderful...Thank you thank you thank you thank you....

Thanks for ordering at Mrs. Darcy,s...

I bet you'll enjoy it immensely, I did! This afternoon I'm expected at the airport to pick up my friend. I'm so excited!

Next week it's the turn of the chapters again, promise!

Renée

You'd better keep your promises, or I'll get crazy!!I have already finished "Mr Darcy..."(I could not put it down I got drowned with love, lust and expectations)You said the second book is not worth the while reading? Pity, cause the the 1st one is very good....Well , remember we are in agony to see what happens with this young couple(Tanya's
S.B).Seriously, we deserve a double posting.