Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
It's PARTY TIME... my son graduated :)

dear friends,

My dear son has GRADUATED!

I am so happy, I'm in the shop. lots of people at the moment he called and I actually started shouting, crying and laughing at the same time.

Everybody congratulated me, it was sooooooo funny.

Oh boy, how can I possibly fulfill my duties here? I want to celebrate, I want to hug him so badly...

And... more good news: his girlfriend, who strived for 'cum laude' so as to get immediate access to the medicine studies for which there's a numerus clausus in Holland, achieved her goal, smart girl. My son will follow his sister's footsteps and go to Leiden University to study the law.

Wow, what a day. *sigh* This girl is soooooooooooooooooo happy! On my birthday the diplomas will be handed out, what a treat!

Re: It's PARTY TIME... my son graduated :)

That's wonderful news. Congratulations!!!

Thanks, Vicki, can't tell you how happy I am! :)

FABULOUS NEWS! Renée!!!!

WooHoo!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Very best wishes to your dear boy!

Cheers,
Julia B

Such GREAT NEWS!
have my best congratulations and please extend them to the newly graduated "Doctors" (we all become "dottore" in Italy when we graduate).
you must be dizzy with joy: and you certainly deserve every single spark of happiness, where it only for the great job you do here for us - MOST UNPATIENT readers. baci

Thanks girls! We've been partying yesterday and I had some delicious real French champagne rosé. Can still feel it a little in my legs.