Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
English native speaker proofreader wanted

I desperately need someone willing to proofread a PP story I have recently set myself to write. Since I am not a native speaker of the English Language I fear I might fail to convey rythm or accuracy to what I write. Any volunteer/s please contact me at elenabustelo66@hotmail.com.ar
Thanks a million times

Re: English native speaker proofreader wanted

I would be willing to proof read any of your stories! I am a very intense reader by nature! I work for attorneys. I read fast and could give you your needed answers in a timely fashion.
I live in Los Angeles, California, United States!
Email me @ mommakittie@hotmail.com

Roberta
Let me tell you... I adore you!You see I am a Spanish speaker but I teach English as a second language here in Buenos Aires.Still, conveying ideas in a language which is not your own can be quite a daunting experience. Thank you for your kind offer. I will email your the first chapter rightaway.
Love you
Eli

Re: Proofreader

Check your e-mail for your updated copy! I must say, your story will keep them hanging on if you continue in such a way! I will have my literature all pulled from the shelves to ensure correct tems for the time.
Regards,
Roberta

Thanks Roberta. I must say I am definitely having a lot of fun writing it.People like you offering to help make my day. I have just sent you the next chapter. I am trying to rush. You are such a fast reader! bye
Eli

How wonderful that this co-operation is working out so fine. Good for you, Eli and Roberta.

Renée

Thanks to you too,my dear Renee. Your advise proved really good. I made all the changes that you suggested and the result is amazing. I know very well that you are a very busy woman, so when you took the time to read it, and then your words of appreciation.. as your good opinion is rarelly bestowed ,therefore more worth the earning.Roberta is such a quick reader that I hardly have time to continue with the story. She is such a darling!
Thanks a lot to you both ,and to you Renee: keep up with your story, it is soooo good!
Eli

I'm glad to have been of help, dear. Keep up the good work!

Roberta.
Thanks for the revised version of chapter 4. It will need some changes though, because I found out that it was not that accurate as regards funeral customs in Regency England. I will be sending you the new version as soon it is finished.

I don't know if you are looking for anyone else to help but I would be willing to do so as well. Just let me know.

Thanks

M2

I just tried to email you but it did not go through. Not sure why.

Here is my email if you are interested.

mdminer@hotmail.com

Mary.
Thank you for offering another pair of eyes. Most welcome.I have already emailed you , but I am answering you from this page just this time in case you had problems to get through to me. let us go on corresponding through mail from now on.
Lots of grateful love
Eli

Congratulations!!!! I am proud to see your story posted and many people reading and commenting on the story! Bravo!!! I look forward to any other stories that you might already have in mind!

I just wanted to thank you, Roberta, M2,Belen P and E FOR YOUR KIND HELP