Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Col Fitzwilliam

I am looking for photos of Anthony Calf (better known as Colonel Fitwilliam) So much the better if dressed up like so.I only found one on the net. It is a real pity. So gourgeous! In case any one has any picture I would appreciate contribution.

Re: Col Fitzwilliam

Eli, there's indeed only one on the Internet, but if you like I can make a couple of screencaps... in between writing stuff for chapter 9 of AVIT .

Here you go:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

R~

Lovely! How do you do that? Thanks a lot

You only have to download Power DVD and watch the movie on your pc. The virtual DVD player contains a little camera icon. Whenever you click on it, the image will be stored in 'my images' on your pc.

Good luck, hon!

Renée

Eli,
I am glad you like Anthiny Calf as Col F as well (you still think AL would do better ?)
Anyway here you are: I have some other photos with Anthony Calf - just for you ! (in the series: Flattery continues) LOL

But I need Renee' help as I cannot (know not or "Ok, I am clumsy enough not to make it by myself") put them in this post ...

Biensur, avec le plus gros bisous juste pour Renee ! (et pour ce qui vaut, un compte-rendu complet du concert de Patrick !)

Just send the pictures, or the links to them to renee@mrsdarcy.com and I will see to it that they are posted here.

R~

Om behalf of Mihaela, a series of images of the sympathetic colonel... as he is/was in RL.

R~

I see that my dear Richard is growing in your affections. Thank you M.Mercy. I just loved the pictures. This would be the perfect Richard of chapters 21 on wards, you will see.As for the Richard of chapters 5 and 6 I believe AL is much better. Anyway, five years later older Anthony Calf will be just fine.
Ain't he gorgeous?

So, Eli - you delight in vexing me....

I do like col Fitzwilliam as long as he is/rest Darcy's cousin and nothing more to Elizabeth ...

Bisous,Renee et un grand merci !

I can't say he's gorgeous, he's got a pleasant sort of face and he's very sympathetic, but I'm afraid I've different ideas about gorgeousness...

Convincing enough?

R~

YES, YES, YES !

Way to go, Renee, ma bien aimee....:-)

Well, Renee. This is not fair. You know of my complete and absolute worshiping of Colin Firth.In fact, I acknowledge AC cannot compete with him. As regards AL ...WELL. THAT IS ANOTHER STORY.

I'm a meanie, aren't I? But the CF pics are cute as ever!

Renee, if only you could add the 'little smirk photo' you know when he met Elizabeth on her way to Netherfield to see Jane.... It is my favourite...:-)

Though I imagine not even 100 gorgeous photos wouldn't change the fate of Darcy in Eli's story - for a while, at least (hint, hint, Eli)...

What does Eli think she's doing... My Lizzy and Fitzwilliam... NEVAH!

Here you go, Mihaela. Not the exact moment but it's the scene you mean, right?

LOL - indeed !
We make a good team, Renee !

But I am afraid that Eli has the power in that story... and she seems decided to give Darcy a real hard time.
How can we persuade her that a significative amount of mush is required afterwards ?...

Renee, ma cherie,
voyons voir si je me debrouille:

OOPS !

Encore une fois - ca c'est la bonne !...

Merci, Renee !
I am a very attentive and grateful pupil...

Tu vois, ma chère, piece o' cake... I love this franglais...

You two are having quite a good time swapping CF 's pictures.I thougth you had a crash on MM, Renee.(I confess he is handsome alright, though as I have said it a thousand times , gorgeous as he is, he IS NOT proud and hauty Mr Darcy to me) Rivalry between the cousins IS NOT new in PP stories, though. The only new thing here is perhaps my description of the good Colonel. You must at least acknowledge one would have felt tempted to find comfort in AL's arms.

Yes, my lovely, I adore Matthew as Mr. Darcy. there where CF is a beautiful Byronesque London dandy, MM is the Darcy who truly appreciates the wild nature of the North...

This was hardly fair, ma chere amie...:-)
You saw la taille de ma photo ? and you have posted one 5 times bigger..

I also forgot to add that I love this language 'franglais' (as nor english neither french are my "mother tongues" - LOL)...

Life ís soooo unfair, isn't it, Mihaela?

Here's one Eli sent to me today...

'Disrobing her with his eyes' as Eli put it...

Lovely!

Thanks Renne
This ardent, passionate look belongs to him only.He usually makes good use of it in all his movies. I particularly enjoyed a similar situation of silent love in "Love Actually", when he is falling in love with the Portuguese maid, but cannot say a word in Purtuguese. This look is the reason why , despite the better looks MM obviously possesses, I insist that there is no other Darcy than CF. You see. This is supposed to be a page for the good colonel. Still Darcy is always meddling in the way.

Yes, Eli, I totally agree, this man can do so much with just a look. Very intense. Where MM has a strong characteristic face (which I like very much) Colin's traits are delicate. His jaw line, his nose, eyes. And, since I was so lucky as to look him straight in the eyes, they have a very soft expression. They're not dark, a very beautiful light brown. *drool*

****ation Renee !!!Must you throw it at my face?

Sorry! I got carried away because of the sweet memory...

Renee
Thank you for the news today, about the BBC new filming Persuation. I clicked on CF's pictures and there were some beautiful ones I have not seen yet.As ususal he is yummy.

Glad I made you happy, my dear friend!