Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Author
Comment
Re: Elena's "Love Calls Twice"

SmileyCentral.com
Thank you, Roberta , Theresa. You made me feel like I am Queen of the world!

I am glad that we can make you feel so good about all your hard work!

I don't even know what to say. The Col I haven't liked from the beginning with his deception. Darcy should never have married someone he didn't love. And Elizabeth needs to be slapped silly.
The truth is I need to be slapped silly for reading a WIP. Lizzy can't really be going to be "deflowered by the Col?" Now I will pace the floor with Bingley waiting your next torturous Chapter.
Thank you for sharing your talent.

OK, maybe I am ready to post a reply but maybe only a partial one. Not sure about that chapter and your one of your last comments about what is awaitin in darcy's bedchamber. omg, if it is jane...i really don't know if i can read the next chapter. in my much younger days, i drank many times and became drunk. there are many things that i did that were crazy when i was drunk but i still knew what i was semi doing. i really don't think elizabeth loves darcy enough. she would not have done that. even if she is drunk. she might love him, but not enough. your last chapter really really vexedededed me this time.

Dear Eli,
First of all, you're very good at torturing us and breaking cannon. I always thought a writer should keep their readers entertained, and you've achieved that goal to a masterly superb extent. I know I am somehow prejudiced against the Colonel, because I'm a Mr Darcy fan (though I don't like your Mr Darcy that much, in fact, I find so many flaws in Lizzy as well, that I'm starting to think she's not the witty girl we used to know; she looks more like Lidya than anything else). In any case, I find the plot is getting too complicated. I mean: what are the chances that Lizzy would end up drunk in Fitzwilliam's bedchamber after her nightly excursion? I know, there's a slight possibility, in any case I find the turn of events "demasiado forzado" (too forced?).

It's just my humble opinion. One thing is clear: you are a master of suspense. Congrats on your work (despite how much I despise your colonel and Lizzy making a fool of herself).

Ángeles

Angeles,you're very good at torturing us and breaking cannon
I am really so sorry to inflict torture on you, guys. Cause I really like you all. As regards breaking the canon...rules are meant to be broken , aren't they?

a writer should keep their readers entertained
I will take the good words and left the bad ones. I thank you. This is exactly what I mean to do. Entertain myself and others if I can along the way.

Eli, OMG I told you I was going to sit back and enjoy the story and Indeed I have done just that today as well as reading all of the comments.
Mo, Dana Laura, Theresa, Roberta, SusieQ, m, KayaKChick, Gio, Ladies I will have to sympathize with all of you.
I do believe Eli is one of the best cliffhanger writers, You have us all under your spell , wanting and waiting, rather impatiently at that, for more. I do believe that SmileyCentral.com you no what is going to hit the fan. Eli and Renee please don't keep us waiting till next week we have to know more, Lizzy, Lizzy, Lizzy SmileyCentral.com Please make up your mind.SmileyCentral.com

As much as this chapter vexed me, I will tune in next week, and the week after...and so will my fellow readers here - so Eli, keep doing your thing ! :-)
I'm sure that our dear authoress will cleverly devise a plot to pair up the expected couple in the end, but I find myself genuinely disappointed at this time. Our heroine had her 3 strikes and should be out, for at least another 5 years of misery to redeem herself. Maybe I'm too old or old school, but I don't think you can love two people "this way" AT THE SAME TIME. The drunkenness is not an excuse. I could argue that she could actually reveal her true heart while in this state, we all know the saying and from our own experience. I can see the parallel to the scene where Darcy forgot about himself while inebriated, but he acted according to his most secret desires, he was consistent.
I eagerly expect the conclusion of this story to see if I can eventually buy this "love calls twice" situation, with the callers arriving at the same time...
But that is not to say I don't greatly admire Eli's excellent writing, it made it easier to bear...

Julia,
I am all aflutters in the face of so much praise (Hopefully, the rest of the story will be up your expectations). Really, you guys are raising my self steem!!!
I have already sent my beta the new chapters. I will send it to Mrs Darcy as soon as she sends it back to me. Promise. That is all I can do!
As regards Richard, Lizzy, Darcy. Indeed Lizzy will soon have to make up her mind.SmileyCentral.com
Who do you think will me thrown out of the house!

Michi:
that is not to say I don't greatly admire Eli's excellent writing, it made it easier to bear...
SmileyCentral.com
See what I mean? You are spoiling my perfectly stable humble character into a greedy egocentric personality.

One more thing. Dos veces No Debo, chapter 3 is ready(LCT in Spaish) Those who have not received it yet, just email me as usual. Thanks.
EliSmileyCentral.com

Eli;
I am devastated! I've read all the posts from this chapter and I still have no hope. You are the mistress of torture and the initiater of nightmares. I want to hurt Richard and slap Lizzy! Darcy's already suffered...he could have slept around while married to the Ice Woman, but his love of Lizzy kept him going..doesn't he deserve his heart's desire? Isn't Lizzy smarter than this? At least, I gave her more credit...you are the master, and I bow to you!

Chapter 21? Oh.

Qué bárbara la Elena!! I confess that I almost enjoy this forum as much as I do our dear torturess(does this word exist?) writing, but it's difficult to keep the pace when Eli is running such havoc.

Eli, dear, now be serious. How much of this angst and torture will we, L & D worshippers, have to endure??? Because, really, I think I will freeze my reading until happier chapters come. Coward me. I know. Just let me know. Please.

Kari, dearest. You, Darcy worshipers will have a great time next chapter...I promise.

Frances... Thank you? Yes. thank you. Your words accurately depict my character. I am a kind of evil authoress , aren't I? But you will be rewarded. promise.

Lizzy is in love with two men and finds it very difficult to make up her mind once and for all.This is all the story is about.

Margaret, my friend... I fail to comprehend your meaning...

Elena

I just wanted to torture you the way you torture your readers.

M

Eli, you do not find people who read a story, though it vexed them, singular because you wrote this to provoke our ire. you predicted this reaction and take great pleasure in our displeasure. it takes all shapes, size and difference to make up this world - you are one of those singular individual and I wonder does it vex you to imagine this story before your eyes? but then, off course not, otherwise you wouldn't do it.

please no more long term suffering, let it ends and everything out and open in C22, let Darcy sees them through Richard's window and find them, let Elizabeth confess and let the three break away from this mess.

after that there is still suffering between loves and pride. tough choice!

Indeed, Hanghu. you cannot be more right in your assesment...I can see you like drama and despise angst, unlike most readers. But there will be some smooth waters before wrath...I hope you do not mind that?SmileyCentral.com

Oh dear Eli,

I believe the saying goes "if you cant say something nice........"

I know I should stop reading, but I keep hoping you will find a way to redeem your characters.

JA is long forgotten P&P is in the past, this is all Eli I think.

Lisa
I am not sure I could redeem them...but they will have fun.Does that not suffice?SmileyCentral.com

Ha ha, I expect you are correct. Fun will have to suffice, there is no going back once an action is taken. One must learn to think only of the past as its rememberance gives pleasure.

You are correct, Michi. I will tuned in next week. Even though I was not "pleased" with this last chapter, of course, it will not stop me from reading the next. I think it is the great anticipation of it.

Also, of course, cannot wait for the "sounds like" lovely reunion in the next chapter. However, I do believe it will all be in the back of our minds that it is still not right and wonder how Darcy will react when he finds out. I don't think we will be anticipating that chapter. However, I cannot speak for my fellow message boarder friends...

Dear Eli,
I didn't mean to say "bad" things about LCT. When I said that the plot was getting a little bit confusing, I was stating my own modest opinion, I didn't mean it as a criticism. I really admire your work, so please, take no offence. I completely agree with one of the posters here (sorry, forgot name)who said Lizzy should show some consistent behaviour. I think it's impossible to love two different people in this "sexual" way. Sorry, I must be very old-fashined. Nevertheless, you're doing a great job, and please, post chapter 22 the sooner, the better.

Ángeles

Angeles,
I must apologise. I was merely quoting from an song..."I take the good things ...and leave the bad things..." Of course I did not take offense. If you only knew me!!!
If, you ever, ever,really offend me, I would immediately send you a personal email and never, ever use this media to wind personal issues. No, my dear friend. It was only jesting.
I completely agree with you. Elizabeth's is indeed rather out of canon. But these things are necessary to have you clinging at the monitor screen. I strongly believe that if I ever want to read the plot of P P again, I would defrinitely resort to the original, make no mistake of that. Whenever I want to rejoyce my eyes, I merely turn on the DVD and watch Colin F lusting over Jennifer E...But if I want to have some other kind of entertainment then I would jump into a whatif,or a sequel of the story, one where one never knows what is going to happen...or at least what angst the beloved characters are going to get through to have it...some hot stuff is always welcome from time to time.

¡Qué horrible!
I really don't know what to say anymore. I think you've (almost) managed to make me speechless.

Anyway, Lizzy needs to be b*tchslapped for what she's doing to everybody at that estate. Seriously, she's worse than Lydia. I honestly do not want her anywhere near Darcy. He should just get a restraining order and move on with his life. Perhaps he could go to the continent? According to the Colonel there are some pretty women in France and Spain.

Speaking of the Colonel; how dare he take advantage of her when she's drunk?

Oh, and yeah, please post the next chapter as soon as possible. I just want Jane and Darcy to be happy again. I think Jane is so great and spunky in this fic, which is a nice change.

By the way, please kill off Lizzy. I can't take this anymore.

Though she is nothing so mercenary as Scarlet O'Hara, she is pretty much like her, having the love of cutest guy well secured while still pinning for the other...I have both loved and hate her all my life...I guess she might be the source of some inspiration for my Lizzy.

Kreidy.
I sincerily doubt Mr Darcy will agree with you.

Well, yes, you're probably right, Eli.

Still, I'm almost ready to wave my "Darcy + Jane" flag, which is something I never thought I'd do.

Can't wait to see where you're going with this.

OMG, Kreidy, I freakin love you man...

Please kill off Lizzy, Genius!

Hold it high darling. Just hold it high.

Kill off Lizzy! what a novel idea, with some merit. I agree, I've been thinking of this all day at work, kill her off, let Darcy move on without any false hopes and make Richard marry Caroline! I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter knowing full well I'll either be entirely miserable or shouting your praises!
Either way, I will be reading!

Why killing her? Why can't she marry the colonel and make one man happy? Or she can marry Darcy and keep the Colonel for rainy days...Mmmmm I think I like that.She can share both men with Jane, can she not? Even more agreeable, indeed...But then it would be too far far out of canon, wouldn't it? Surely I would be thrown out of this site for rebelious behaviour...i cannot spare the rod too much, can I? Still, I want more of that...

You ladies are to much I've been laughing all day long keep it going.

Eli;
Lizzy CAN'T marry the Colonel...she really doesn't love him passionately and both Darcy & Georgianna will suffer...Lizzy loves Darcy and if she can't fulfill her destiny wth him she might as well leave the country and become a nun...a Darcy + Jane scenario is also too far off canon (I thought Darcy + Ann was pretty disgusting)Jane is too pure in heart to stray from Charles, even tho he is a puss in this story. Richard needs to vacate the premises or Georgianna needs to seduce him, that'll take care of him!

Frances...you will tear every hair off your head when you read the oncoming chapters!! You have no idea of what awaits at the turn of the page...or scroll of it...whatever! Really, you have no idea of the turn the story will have, and our characters will be most lovely paired , you will see... And everything will have it explanation according to canon. I promise.(Regardless of the shameful behaviour of my Shakesperian character)

Eli;
Okay...I trust you,...sort of...we've come this far, too late to stop reading now! I'm going to watch the mini series now and find comfort in Colin Firth's gorgeous brown eyes and sexy dimples. I will wait calmly and rationally for Chapter 22! Thank you for the adreneline rush!

Mmmm that reads definitely very apealing, indeed.I will follow your example. All this telling and persuading has left me breathless.SmileyCentral.com A big box of chocolate will be needed while watching, to cool down sensibilities after contemplating those gorgeous eyes and dimples!!!

hi Eli can I ask a ?
This story 40 Chapter long right. R all chapters till the last few with Lizzy finally making her decision because I don’t know how much I can take.
Plus has already Lizzy made her choice with Darcy because lets face it. She only loves the Colonel when he’s here but she loves Darcy all the time! So her choice made right.
Now worse case is that the Colonel slept with Lizzy.Lizzy doesn't love him she wont marry the Colonel because Lizzy not like that she wants to marry for real love, is it going to be that maybe that Darcy can no longer love her like she used because of her and the Colonel. So is it that she grows to love the Colonel because Darcy doesn't really love her in the first place.
I just needed to tell my theories to someone because I keep think bout it
Niketa

It is all right Niketa,
I love your inferences. So far we have already ran half way down the story...so now there will be some peace only to allow our characters to breath before the real storms sets. One does not need much imagination to guess what the problem will be, do you?
So the following chapters will provide us some fun and sighs and all that you romantic ladies like so much. Remember your salts and fans!

It would not be a pregnancy, would it!!??? GASP!!!!

Pregnant? M. Don't force any crazy idea into my already wicked mind. Do you want the story to be banned?

LOL!!! GOOD, glad to hear it! If Lizzy were to do the unthinkable with the Colonel it would be even worse if she came out of it pregnant!!!
But I know she WILL NOT do that with Darcy....you wouldn't let it happen!! I have faith in you dear Eli!
PHEW!!

OOPS!!!

I meant she wouldn't do that with anyone BUT Darcy!!!

You know M? I cannot be all the time around Lizzy guarding her innocence. Am I Lizzy's keeper?

Yes!! In this case you are Lizzy's keeper!! LOL!

Eli, Eli, Eli!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been feeling sick these last few weeks, living in suspense!!!!!!!!!!! Due to travel, I've been missing LCT, frightfully. Could not catch up on these last chapters until tonight. Lizzy with the Colonel, in the park kissing, in the bedcamber...... ing? **** happens, obviously. Really, this is way toooooooooooo much, in my opinion. Is my darling Darcy a bit stupid? Should really like to see him jealously preserving Lizzy's "honour" with a weapon this time, he was so honorouble in the townhouse, wasn't he? In a way it's lovely that Lizzy is aware of pleasure, but all the better if she would use her head at times, at least. Now I am sick again, guess I will oose weight this way. Didn't think about that, though

Eli, Eli, Eli!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been feeling sick these last few weeks, living in suspense!!!!!!!!!!! Due to travel, I've been missing LCT, frightfully. Could not catch up on these last chapters until tonight. Lizzy with the Colonel, in the park kissing, in the bedcamber...... ing? **** happens, obviously. Really, this is way toooooooooooo much, in my opinion. Is my darling Darcy a bit stupid? Should really like to see him jealously preserving Lizzy's "honour" with a weapon this time, he was so honorouble in the townhouse, wasn't he? In a way it's lovely that Lizzy is aware of pleasure, but all the better if she would use her head at times, at least. Now I am sick again, guess I will loose weight this way. Didn't think about that, though

Wow! I thought I would not have any more comments after five days of the last posting. Your response, ladies, is amazing! So I think I will go on like this. It works!

Now KarinDarcy: Let me be well understood. I am cruel, evil and my mind is definitely twisted. You cannot say you have not been warned!

Well, Ladies. Chapter 22 is ready to be sent to Mrs Darcy. Are you absolutely certain you wish to read it? Can you tell me, in all honesty, you really, really want to go through this? I have not sent it yet, so we are in time. After I have clicked the "send" buttom, there will be no more going back.

You are such a tease! I'm not sure if I'm ready or not, but go ahead and post...I may have to read some of the comments before reading, to see if I'm up to it. Or perhaps I should wait until you've posted the whole thing (I don't know if I can do THAT)

13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22