Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Author
Comment
Re: Elena's "Love Calls Twice"

but if any of this is remotely true you are teetering on the edge!

Our Eli knows how to keep us fans in suspense, right?

There's hardly anything left of my once beautiful long nails...

what are you guys tensing up about?
off course Richard hasn't took Lizzy virginity yet
did you not read the part where Lizzy was drunk, she called out 'Fitzwilliam' while making out with richard? that stop him didn't it Eli?

oh, you guys are putting ideas into her head, off course their relationship has not been consumated

now I'm panicking too, she hasn't has she Eli? surely she would remember something, surely Richard would be too honourable to conceal this from Lizzy right?

on the other hand, if they had, Richard can not simply have an affair with Jane anymore!!!!!!

and even if she has, Darcy does not need to know this part either!!!! there is only so much a man can forgive!!!!! and that is beyond limit, she can not bed two men from one family!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and even if Darcy has no claim for Lizzy during that time, because his married, Lizzy have no excuse for liking Richard, she should have either married him stay away from the beginning!!!!! my poor darcy, how much more will he stuffer

Eli, did I made a right guess? family comes to visit and somehow this whole things come out? Lady Madlock may not blur things out, but Mrs Bennet would love to boast 'My lizzy could have catches the son of an Earl if she wanted' something like that. and off course she idols Richard, because he is a more agreeable son in law, even if Darcy has 'ten thousand a year'

so, when are we so expect the next double update?

OMG, I don't have time te respond on a regular basis myself, but boy, this thread is sooooo entertaining!

Keep up the good work, Eli and fans!!

I seriously suspect that LVT will pass onto history as the one story which was half as entertaining as its thread...

Hanghu, my advise would be: Hold on to your faith in your reading. Let every and each one to infere their one musings. Bacause this is what this is. Each of us will read what one wishes to read...I promise that when the posting is over I will rewrite LCT as I really thought it should be, with no censorship from Missish readers..and then you can kill me twice.

kill you twice? I think you're planning it the other way round, more like you kill me twice.

I can't possibly do anything to you, you're all the way down the southern hemisphere and on the other side of the atlantic.

you don't really mean that do you? why would you re-write an already perfect story - perfectlly capable of stopping heart beat, and making people wants to wrip the page half way through from frustration (you're lucky it electronic, I can't break the computer).

I have no faith in you, but I have my faith in Darcy, therefore I will stay as calm as possible and try reaching the end.

actaully I think it much worst if I don't. I can not live with so many things unresolve. rather it quick and painfull for a short while than enduring the long endless uncertainity.

oh well, what can I do if you're resolved to re-write the story, I will always have a copy of this one, and promise to try and read the new one later. however I hope you're dedicating times of developing new stories, for how else am I to survive if there is none left to read?

by the way, your comments about each of us only read what we wishes, like we see what we wishes, I was wondering how that works? aside some of us do skips the long detailed descriptions, isn't the rest of the content the same? how could we read it different, expect with different feelings, how then could readers end up with varied informations when they're reading the same thing?????

Renee - this thread is very entertaining, I agree with you, but Eli has a secret as to why, I wonder if you notice

Things written by a person might mean different things for various readers. This is mainly because when one writes, usually writes about those things we know , or the things we have in our heart. The same process happens all the way about, when reading or listening. The brain interprets what the person wants it to. That is why there are so many misunderstandings!
When I read "Secondary Words" by Tolkien I did not understand it. I could catch his meaning as a reader, because when I am reading a good piece I just cannot put it down. But I see know his meaning as an author. It is a good thing that one can enter in this secondary world as a form of ESCAPISM, but also soooo good one can get out of this secondary world ever so painfullyand back into the PRIMARY world as Tokien calls reality. Problems arise when one cannot get back....
Over LCT..I am not retrieving it. No way. I am writing a what if in the manner I first imagined it without all the whinning about that some people put forward...However, I am happy to have obliged them, cuz the result is very rewarding!
Indeed, hopefully Renee will be ready to post other stories that I will eventually write in a near future. She had said as much. Sort of bond of trust that we have developed.
I enjoy this thread a lot. Thanks, dearest.I am sure Mrs Darcy will post a new chapter of LCT asap.

Eli; I would read your stories no matter how high the angst and how far away from canon it would stray! I know Mrs.Darcy was having some problems with her server but any chance you'll be posting a new two chapters soon?!? I'm afraid I'm going into withdrawals...help me Eli, help me!

Mrs Darcy has been in possession of the corresponding posting for this week for a week fortnight. She will most probably post them asap. Remember mine is not the only story around!Let the hostess decide when it is the right time to post.
By the way.. do you remember you HAVE the chapters, don`t you, my friend?

Please Please Please Mrs. Darcy...I am also getting withdrawals. I figured I would check one more time this evening. Guess I will check tomorrow morning in about nine hrs when I get into work, ugh working on a Saturday.

By the way.. do you remember you HAVE the chapters, don`t you, my friend?

Hiding her head in shame...

BUT they're posted now and you are going to have such a great time, dear readers. Poor Mr Darcy, the agonies he must suffer having such an ignorant friend... poor, poor Jane! Will there be light for her at the end of the tunnel? Let's hope Charles will take Mr Darcy's hm... informative lesson to heart...

I had to laugh in so many places, m'dear! One's never too old to learn, right?

No more talkin' now ... Read chapter 28 and 29, my dears!

Enjoyed a few laughs at poor Mr Bingley's expense...What an idiot he is! No common sense whatsoever. Looking forward to see what happens in the orangery. Thank you Eli, I know I haven't commented in quite some time but wanted you to know I am still here And still enjoying your story!

Oh Eli, this is so so fun! The pleasure education scene Darcy was imparting, or tried to anyway, was extremely funny! Oh, and i love how you finished off the last chapter with "The cherry was ripe and ready to be picked." hehee...can't wait to see what's going to happen next, hope you are not going to throw in some angst this time

Eli, not throw in the angst? Of course you left it there so we would wonder for another week.. Such a tease.

Oh, man, I hope beyond all hope that if she is not a virgin, that it was Darcy, on Twelfth Night, and not anyone else. She remembers every other action from that night, and I hope she remembers "that" most of all.

It would be tragic if she had to reveal her actions with the Colonel, during their engagement and while at Rosings. Of course she does not remember what happened at Rosings and how could she explain it? What a sorry twist of fate that would be. And all this after Darcy told her she was the first in everything.

There is still that note to the Colonel floating around. Does Darcy's Valet not check his pockets?

I'm afraid that there is still angst in the future and I will keep reading, while pulling my hair out.

Great writing.

Mo

Ok that was just cruel. To leave us there? A whole week we must wait?
Will they be caught? And everything comes to a stop? Or will they finally after all this time?
Only Elena knows and she is in the mind to torture us.
Great Chapters.
Geri

Eli, You wicked, wicked woman you just left us hanging there once again. These were 2 great chapters!!!!!! Oh and pore Bingley to be so naive, so stupid will he ever get it? Or will Richard beat him to it, I mean her. Can't wait for what will come. Thanks Eli and Renee.

Eli; You never disappoint me! As much as I like Charles, what an idiot he is! And what a tease you are! So many different scenarios can play out..will someone discover them before they're able to finish what they started at the orangey?Will they stop on their own? Will Darcy discover Lizzy's virginal or non-virginal state? I still don't believe that she and Richard did the deed...and she and Darcy almost did the deed that very first time at the London townhouse when she stayed to take care of Jane. Didn't he almost take her then but stopped before he gave the final "push"? Oh the answers are coming....

Well... I see you have enjoyed the chapters quite a lot. I am monstrously happy you have!To be sure all your questions will be answered very soon.
I am still old wicked Eli to you, who just love leave you in angst and in want of more...
Kisses to all, and thank you for your lovely words. It is very rewarding to have such enthusistic readers as you, girls!

*sigh* Back to the orangerie...yum! I'm anxious to see how that scene continues. Even going as far as picking that ripe cherry, it will be difficult to beat the steaminess of the original orangerie encounter. It was incredibly dangerous and sexy. Please, if they are interrupted, let it not be by Richard!

I absolutely LOVED the conversation the "gentlemen" had. Bingley is an idiot indeed. And Darcy is a bad, bad boy! I'd be happy to punish him! Richard took great pleasure in Darcy's pain. He's a naughty boy, too. Hopefully, Bingley will take Darcy's advice and peruse a biology book. Coitus interruptus! Maybe Jane will get lucky and not be forced to have 27 children!

I refuse to speculate upon Elizabeth's virginal status, but I will anxiously await the next installment. Thanks!

You are most welcome...
They are naughty, aren't they? But Richard cannot stand Jane's name to be trodden upon by her stupid husnband.
By the way...No one has made any comment as regards the trivia I left you...Is it possible that none of you knew the quotes?

Oh, I'm afraid I'm an ungrateful brat. The prize you granted me was indeed delighful, but it has caused me to wait WEEKS for satisfaction!!!! At least now I am caught up with the others.
I am a tad uncomfortable with both Mr. Darcy's and Jane's decision not to enlighten Lizzy about their little episode. When Darcy finds out about the colonel and goes crazy maybe Jane will tell Lizzy about their tryst so that Lizzy has her own ammuniton(sp?)to fight back.
Also, I'm 100% sure in my recollection that there was no plucking of any cherry during the twelth night folly.

Congratulations Alice. Great memory!! But you have not won any prize this time...However, you did enjoy the last posting, did you not?

You ended that chapter with the perfect sentence! I had a giggle at that. Go Darcy! This time he better remember everything that happens in the orangery!!!

Thanks Amy Lee,
As a matter of fact the idea came from one of the readers. You see I did not know the cherry had such connotation in English. One of you asked me if I had mentioned the cherry with this meaning. Of course I have not. It was most unconsciously done.But when I did get to know what it meant to you, guys, I decided to use it in this line and some others.
So , you see. I am grasping quite a lot of idiomatic expressions and vocabulary doing this.

you end it like that? how many clifhangers must there be? I'm sure Miss Austen did not leave clifhangers in every chapters,

how will I survive the anxieties till the next update?
will bingley no longer die now? will he approach Jane for truth and start practising love making with her?

will Darcy (such a liar!!!) ever tell Lizzy the short encounter with Jane? OMG! Darcy lied, I rather he would just say there was another woman, by accident or something instead of saying 'you're the only one I bedded, kisses & caress, Darcy is honourable, you have got to stop him being a liar! he can't lie

another question, did Jane & Lizzy heard any part of the conversation?

will their union (darcy & lizzy that is) be interupt this time? say by Richard walking by.

i don't know what to say, i can't get over the fact that now darcy is as worst as lizzy and richard

you're trying to even them out, so when one confess, the other withh be less guilty and confess their liason too,

darcy would have been the one less in the wrong, because jane incident was an accident, but now he lied, and don't tell he forgot, he just spoken to bingley about sex!

and nw lizzy with seem less wrong, because darcy is married at the time and richard & lizzy feelings are 'natural and just' and in the end they finally overcome those feeling for darcy.

'my poor nerves, you take delight in vexing me!'
you purposely make darcy less honourable, you make me hate every character one by one,

I will never forgive you Eli (*flutting hankerchief, drying unshead tears)!

good bye!
darcy............................................................

Oh how exciting the Orangery all over again! I know how you loved writing the original scene in your story! How exciting that you have gone back and let him re-live it again, sober and with a clear mind!
Charles, is a sad man, and to think he was colleged educated! I love how Darcy has to educate his good friend and the expense of his humiliation! Priceless
Looking foward to the next chapters, and I truly enjoy your new story

Eli,

We can consider these replies an exchange in education. You know now what a cherry is and we know an orange squash is something you drink and not hide under your nightshirt.

Mo

Mo! Zarpada!
You made me laugh!!! Really...there are sooo many "interesting" concepts!

Over to Hangnhu,
First of all, I am sorry i keep miss spelling your name, but I suffer from a brain disssorder called dislexis and I am all the time turning things upside dow and viseversa.
Well, my young padawan.(I guess you must be young)I understand your angst, and you do well in expecting vexation cause there is plenty to come and lots of angst too.But for the time been enjoy the wedding and the love around.You must learn from Elizabeth's philosophy: Think of those things as they give you pleasure, and the bible says "it is no good dwelling in the future evils, cause the present's already contains a good share."
I did not do it on porpuse! I was not trying to show Darcy as a disagreeable fellow. "There is some measure of evil in everyone" Darcy said, that is all.
You must remember that the Colonel is my hero in the story, and you will soon see why I say that!

Over to Roberta,
Thank you! I knew you would like it! Inded the orangery is a very sensual set, and the man deserved some enlightening on the events there, don't you think?
I completely agree with you. I hate the fellow. I will never pardon his leaving Jane suffering alone at Longbourn. That is why I am so interested in making him suffer the pain!

Dear Eli:

Oh God! I loved your story and I'm dying to know the next chapters!
The first time I saw this story it was about a week ago and I couldn’t stop reading.
I already red meny fanfiction stories, but I think you are one of the best.
Many many thanks for the great story. Congratulations!

Best regards,
Beta

Welcome aboard, Beta! Tell us a bit about you! Most of us have been together for about 7 months and have got to know each other quite well.
Thanks for the comment. Gee... One of the best! One of the beasts I should say! hahaha. Now, seriously. I am very grateful to such a praise. I am thrilled that you have read the whole thing in a week, and enjoyed it! That means that the story has continuation and a good flow, which is soooo important in a good story.Most of the readers have been patiently following it for more than six months, which is not the same.
I hope to see your name often.
bye for now

Well, Beta, I'd say, indulge yourself...

Chapters 30 and 31 have been posted! Enjoy, my lovelies.

R~

You are positively cruel Eli!

I did not realise Richard is your hero in this story, I should have guess though, since he is the main character, unlike previously to Miss Austen's work.

The Cherry has not been pluck! I knew you would come up with something to prevent the event, poor the gardener, has he not spread the news throughout the town of Meryton yet? I guess you have not approach this end, because they're all in London and no one gives a toss at present.

Now, will Elizabeth confront Richard, after all you can not possibly let it buried without no one knowing. Richard is guilty for Hunsford - well not completely, but he did ad fuels to the flame, maybe Elizabeth would have been calmer and ask Darcy questions rather than refusing outright and cause the bitter parting.

Richard, Darcy, both are guilty of seducing Jane - not that she minded. Hey, how come Mr Bingley not with them? or how come Jane is without her husband? I thought you would reunit them in some ways? Gina, Gina, poor girl, she is better off without Richard and set her caps for some other capable gent. After all why your own cousin, surely there is more decent gent in the britain.

Does Jane knows about Elizabeth & Richard by the way? For it appears as she never did, hm...

I thought you told me six chapters ago, that the wedding will be very soon, at this rate it seems like more obsacle will appears before the events, and the wedding night seems further and further.

I'm ok with that, my comfort is that everything will be open before the wedding - thought you imply that the chances of that happening is non existance, or have I read incorrect messages between your lines?

at last, my nerves, I must seek another distraction today, else I shall not be able to concentrates on my work.

hm... young, well I suppose, I'm 24 this June. You make is as if your 35, you're not are you?

Eli, awaits more updates, although I understand that it in Renee hands now?

I was wondering when you guys notice about my name,
I guess Hang would be better than hangnhu, if it so hard to remember, I don't mine

I forgot, those lines between Jane and Richard, was that Mr Shakespeare? It sound very familiar, I know I read it from somewhere, I couldn't quite figure at this moment

You know what I mean don't you, about 'men has eyes, which is more tormenting, and lady turns away for worst torture of view of lovely cheek, well you know what I'm trying to write, for I can not bother to quote at this moment, and I can not bother to copie your verse either

Eli I have refrained from posting until I read a few chapters over....having read the newest I am at peace alittle with D&L getting along VERY well lately (and I hate to say this out loud!) and don’t mind if they wait until their wedding night BUT PLEASE I BEG YOU MAKE THAT GLORIOUS...
I DO like the "turmoil" in other areas, keep that up! I am wondering just how far Richard and Jane will go and just what you are going to do with Georgie and Charles....You are such a clever writer and bring out ALL OF US constantly. I have never posted so much on a forum nor enjoyed a forum or story more...UNTIL I started reading your other posting on Mrs. D's site, AAITSL.....I cannot believe THAT STORYLINE!!!! I now realize that You ENJOY creating situations that are NOT the usual with JA's characters.....and much to my dismay, I am enjoying it! So continue, continue, continue
Are there more of your stories elsewhere...

What a muddle!!! Jane is becoming infatuated with Richard or is she just desirous? Georgiana is in love with him and I am sure that she is beginning to see the light. I think she will figure this muddle out and I hope she doesn't walk into that library while Richard and Jane are rolling around on the floor.

Elizabeth has just realized that Richard was devious at Rosings and was, in part, the reason for part of her and Darcy's separation.

Richard needs to leave that house and get his act together. I am beginning to not feel sorry for him. I think I see a bit of a "user" in his actions and I am beginning to see that he might have been jealous of Darcy all along and not just jealous of him concerning Elizabeth. I hope I am wrong please correct me if I am.

You of course ended the last chapter with another little cliffhanger. Teasing woman!!!

Wonderful writing, great story line, but very, very frustrating.

Thank you

Hanghu,
I did not know this was your name, I thought it was a nick . I promise I will try to remember it. The problem is that I suffer from dislexis, which is a sort of bran problem in which one turns letters and numbers upside down or all around. whatever, I usually write cmoe instead of come or read 2431 when in reality is 1342. Sio it will take me a great deal to remember your name spelling . I have tried the following hang him. hang who? therefore hangnhu.
I am 41 (not 14) thank-you-very-much turning 42 on May the 3rd.

Thank you for commenting, and your English is just fine...About the quotation...no Shakespeare this time...it is from a well known film featuring Collin Firth, but the words are not said by him...
The other quotations are from another film, that takes place in an island in Greece...Any idea?

Theresa
Thank you for reading both stories.I am just beginning to write so there are only two stories of my authorship around. But I am at the moment working on another two. One is a line where the roles are changed. The Bennets are rich and the Darcys are poor. And the other in a modern version taking place in my country. But those go very slowly.

The wedding is coming up very soon and the wedding night will be somthing NO ONE will forget. There must be something different, you know me...

Frustration notwithstanding I am glad you are hooked. No, my love . Richard has been generous for he decided to conceal his relationship with Elizabeth for the sake of his cousin. Still, he is IN LOVE with his cousin's bride, INFATUATED with his cousin's sister in-law and HESITANT with his cousin's sister. He is a honourable flirt, all in all!But he loves his family. Doesn't the fact that he falls for all the girls within that circle prove it?

Hi Eli, thanks for the chapters. My question is, how many more weeks do we have to endure until the wedding night? I just want it consummated and by Darcy. Throw anything else at me that you may...and with your recent comments about the wedding night, you do have me worried.

I know Darcy's pride will appear again when he finds out, since we all know it will. But please let it be after the wedding and ummm the cherry pickin!

If I am not mistaken the wedding night is coming up next week...But what is it that you guys have with wedding nights? It is not that glorious the first time...Especially if one's husband is such a BIG guy and sooooo unexperienced....

Eli; you are a master! I think that Lizzy & Darcy are the heroes because after all the misunderstandings and frustrations, they still want & love eachother and as soon as they're married I hope they jump eachother as soon as may be! I know you love Richard & yes he's been chivilrous; but he plays a dangerous game with Jane. All the while he keeps telling himself that he should watch his flirtations with Jane but he keeps at it...its a game to him, but its not a game to Jane. I know he must be hurting somewhat, but earlier he admitted that he didn't love Elizabeth the all-comsumming way that Darcy did; and Lizzy didn't love him the way she loved Darcy. He didn't hand Lizzy over to Darcy; Lizzy chose Darcy over him-that's the fact. Georgie I think is one smart chick! She's figuring out the story, and my question is who will she confide in? Will it be Lizzy or Darcy? Who will she enlist to help her win Richard? Or is she ready to do the unthinkable...seduce Richard!?! This story is going to end with a bang isn't it? Ah Eli, you are MY hero!!

Frances...I must answer back.
I believe that at the end of the story , you will definitely understand WHY I state that Colonel Fitzwilliam is OUR hero. I cannot tell you why now, but remember that the real ANGST has not even started.

Fitzwilliam could have married Elizabeth when he had her secured before going away...he went away because he loved his cousin better than any woman. When he came back, despite he was utterly attracted to her, he allowed Darcy to try first, remember? Of course, he did try to seduce her, and he did seduce her,(he is a man) yet he did not take her honour. He could have, she was begging him to do it.

Now he is under a terrible pressure, consumed by jealousy when he sees his beloved with Darcy. He, at times, regrets his chivalry. Jane is only a woman to him. A genteel woman so he is going to be good to her, but he is not in love with her. Georgiana is infatuated with her cousin because she has lost faith in all men, thinking they merely come for her dowry. (Unconsciously she is trying to lure Richard for those very reasons)Will he accept her cousin's marriage proposal and keep Jane for the fun? Keep tune to the same darcychannel and at the same darcyhour and get smart!

About the wedding noght. The whole thing will take place in two cahpters, mind you! These are chapters 36 and 37.

My desire for the wedding night may not be the same desire as my other friendly chatters. I just want this marriage consummated and maybe Elizabeth with child before the fierce of the letter surfaces...chapters 36 and 37? Sounds like three more weeks to me. That is too long!!!

But I am at the moment working on another two. One is a line where the roles are changed. The Bennets are rich and the Darcys are poor. And the other in a modern version taking place in my country. But those go very slowly.

OMG, OMG, OMG ...

Eli;
I don't want to take anything away from Richard's sacrifice, I just want to suggest that the right two people are getting married. Now you asked "Will he accept her cousin's marriage proposal and keep Jane for fun?" What marriage proposal? Is Georgie going to propose to him? Won't that put him too close to Lizzy than would be comfortable? And now that Jane & Richard are getting down & dirty (but still honourable), how can Richard remain unscandalized? Georgie's going to have a major problem (well, they all will) if it's discovered that he's messing with a married woman--the wife of his cousin's best friend. Georgie's already feeling jealous of Jane and this little escapade is going to cost him or Lizzy or both!

As for the wedding night, I agree with KayakChick; I just want them to finally feel united, and in regency times after consummation of a marriage, there was no turning back! I think both Lizzy & Darcy see it as the final obstacle to their future happiness, and until that occurs, there's still a chance that they could be separated.

I want to tell you how I know that you're a great author. When you mentioned that the real angst hasn't even started yet I got knots in my stomach! I never watched soap operas or novelas, but this story (and your new story AAITL)has me checking the forum 5 times a day and waiting impatiently for your updates. I thank you most sincerely for writing stories as entertaining and diverting as these!

Eli,
I haven't posted lately but I am following the story. I can't help feeling that Richard is a little devious. I'm glad Elizabeth is thinking that he told her about Darcy at Hunsford on purpose. I can see that Richard is trying to be honorable, but how honorable can he really be if he was jeopardizing Elizabeth anywhere he could and now he is jeopardizing Jane. I don't think Richard will ever be the hero to me, but then again, I know there is still much more of the story to come. I do agree that Darcy and Elizabeth are still not safe, so bring on the wedding night. Thanks for your devotion to this story. It's keeping me on my toes! Cindy

Oh, Frances. Thank you...Your words are simply beautiful.
I will explain what is going on with my mind. Perhaps you will understand. I have bought a new Regency story, wrote ,of course, by a British author, a Mr Thackeray. The novel is called "Vanity Fair", you must have read it. Plus I have read "Dangerous Liasons." All this is giving me the man's point of view. Lady, you would be surprised! So I am twisting (a little) certain situations, and that will definitely amuse some of you and vex others. I am sorry.I cannot have you all happy. My story resembles reality too much, I guess. People who cheat on the others cannot just get away unharmed and people do suffer. But, unlike reality, all will be well in the end. I compromise my word that there will be a happy ending!

Dearest Renee. Thank you for your enthusiasm. But all our readers must know that I never post sth unfinished or really advanced. So I cannot tell when these new babies will be fit to be read. Hopefully by June.

Cindy,
Thank you for letting me know you are still there. I hope one day we all could meet and have a great time together!
As regards my hero. I can understand what you say. But he is still a hero, or an anti hero if you want, the type of hero we postmodern people have, with flaws and bad characteristics. Kind of Mr Rochester, or Mr Heathcliff.Good and bad. The fact that he is not perfect, or even mean and selfish at times does not diminish his position as MAIN character and my great hero.
Go Richard!

Dearest Renee. Thank you for your enthusiasm. But all our readers must know that I never post sth unfinished or really advanced. So I cannot tell when these new babies will be fit to be read. Hopefully by June.

Let's post the first on June 29th, I'll consider it my birthday present!

I can exercise some patience for things worthwhile, sweetheart.

18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27