Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée O. All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5
Author
Comment
Re: Carol's Ae Fond Kiss

Chapter 8 is up. Enjoy!

Good for Charles. Who would have thought he would be the first one to face things?
Looking forward to some more of D&E!!!

Wow! Finally someone has made a move to end things that is not going in the right direction! And who would have thought it would be Charles??

I can almost smell a meeting betw Lizzy and Darcy real soon

Thank-you Thank-you for posting another chapter.

I think its making my cold go away!! lol

I am so glad that someone made the first move!! It was Charles!! What suspense....I just can't wait to see what happens next!

Lots of Hugs..

Sandy

So Charles has surprised me again, he was the 1st to start the begining to the right course of action to this wonderful Love Story Thanks Renee and Carol for a great beginning to a festive week. Happy Thanksgiving to all. And the beginning of the most Holy of seasons.

One tangle untangled...hope more will untangle sooon...Thanks Renee..thanks Carol. I was not expecting chap 7 until next week..this is such a nice surprise...

Great story!! I'm not as big a fan of Modern P&P, but I love the Scottish setting and the unusual twist of the mixed up couples. I'm just glad that things are finally, hopefully, moving in the right direction!! Bravo for Bingley!!

oh...I forgot.

Besides thanks again for posting so soon...
Next weekend is a long way away!!

Hoping that you post something through the week !!

One relationship down and another to go. I'm soooooo glad one of them finally ended it. Can't wait to see what happens next. Cindy

Carol,
Yeah we are finally heading in the right direction! Thank you so much for posting another chapter already! We could really get spoiled like this!

I am already counting down the days when Lizzy and Darcy can finally be together! I am ready for some more lip-action

Great chapter and Great story! Thanks again!
Brandy

Thank you Carol for a great chapter. Still wondering how quickly the right couples will be able to get together without hiding from each other...? To be honest, I was not going to start reading another WIP but I could not resist - it is the kilt thing.

What a treat, Im kept from a computer for a few days and when I check in again there is not one but two chapters for me to catch up on. Brillent they were too, its all getting closer to happyness, will you be that kind, or is there another Wickham shaped disaster looming up on us. I wonder who the other witness will be at Charlotte's wedding, just a friend, or a big plot taking friend. Who can tell, I just look forward to finding out.

Thanks.

Chapter 9 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

Oh my, Darcy is sure taking his own sweet time to break up with Jane! If he is such a businessman as mentioned to Lizzy, he is definitely not making an executive decision! Argh! Poor Lizzy, no one to talk to.....i hope Jane will share with Lizzy (and us!) her little meetup with Bingley.

Thanks for posting the new chapter so quickly! I hope Jane takes over and calls it off with Darcy since he is taking so long. Too bad he didn't do it while he was 'tipsy'. More kilts and highland dancing, pretty please...

Carol and Renee, Thank you for such a great story. Why couldn't Darcy wait till he got Lizzy to his place to put a quirk in his plan, sometimes!!! And Jane I think she has been with Binley for the last month, what does every one else think? I can't wait till the next chapter to see for sure. I really like this modern fanfic, keep up the good work.

Carol, I am enjoying reading this story! I hope there is more to come soon! We just knew Darcy and Lizzy were going to go off on each other sooner or later! But hopefully they will get back together soon! Maybe Jane will finally step in! Post again soon!

Brandy

Hi, Carol!! I'm loving your story so far. There is something about contemporary settings for our loved characters that I find very appealing, and I especially like the twist you have given to the couples ... Can't wait to see how you clear the path for Lizzy and Mr. D.

I have a little question: I'm not a native english speaker, so, what do you mean with "rabbit in headlights"? I heard this expresion in a song sung by my dearest Thom Yorke (by the way, "the mess we're in"... another song sung by him). Am I right?

Hope to hear from you... Bye!! Keep up the good work!

Hi Kari,

I'm very pleased that you're enjoying my story. Thanks to you (and to everyone) for your comments. The path begins to clear in the next chapter.

A rabbit is caught in headlights - a rabbit unable to move even though in danger because it is mesmerised by the glare of the car headlights. Hope that helps, Kari.

Hi Carol:

Just thought I would let you know how great your story is! Hope Darcy blabb while he was drunk!

As for the rabbit in the headlights, somebody is going to get cornered again?

Wow, that was an interesting "Hunsford -scene"!
Anyway I have all the hopes for Lizzy and Darcy, and a faith in you that you will do a good job by bringing them together.
So hurry up with the next wonderful chapter!

I must say how much I enjoyed your story, Carol! Fresh plotline (at least for me), and very, very well written. I look forward to see what happens next in your story, you managed to captivate me entirely.

Thanks for your answer, very enlightening indeed. That's how one gets to learn something different every day.

Thank you again, dear.

I'm loving how its all set in the Glasgow area (for the most part) and Scotland in general. Means i actually know about all the places your talking about

And i can just image Darcy in a kilt i think he'd have the legs for it too.

Cant wait for the next chapter

Mhairi
(the other side of scotland)

My dears, chapter 10 is up. Enjoy!

Wow. I did not see that possibility coming at all! There are few true surprises in JA fanfic but you did it. This chapter certainly speeds things up! But there still seems to be some angst coming up. Hoping for more Darcy in a kilt...

Love this love this love this!
Finally all is out in the open and everyone belongs to where they should be
Oh Carol, what a surprise you threw in about Jane's pregnancy, didn't see that coming! Still, it was the key that unlocked the whole messy confusion finally!

Argh, so you get them all sorted out and untwisted, and yet still there is a hurdle to overcome before Lizzy and Darcy are together. You have no compassion for my poor nerves!

Finally! Eventhough I knew Will was not the father, there was that brief moment of panic. WOW! Sweet and innocent Jane wasn't so innocent, was she? I'm glad it's all out in the open and I look forward to more of the story. Thanks! Cindy

I can't believe this!!!! There must be something wrong in my computer, I guess, but I can't get to chapter 10!! Please, Reneé, tell me... is it my pc or is there something failing in the site?? Obviously many girls have read this chapter (And it sound SO exciting.. Please someone help me!!!

Kari, the chapter is definitely there, perhaps you have to refresh your page. Hope that helps.

Here's the link to the page.

R~

Carol, what another great chapter! I am really loving this story. It has a different take on things, but finally, you have separated the 2 couples and put them where they belong. Let's just see how things go from here! Can't wait for your next chaper, please post soon!
Brandy

Dearest Reneé!!! I'm quite put out. I refreshed the page and nothing happened. I guess I will have to go and use another computer, on a café internet maybe. The strangest thing happens: I remember to have read the whole chapter nine, but now all I can get is to the part that reads "Often, as she sat spellbound beneath the trees..." and that's it.

Thank you, anyway, dear

You've got mail, Kari.

Chapter 11 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

R~

Love this story! I hope that E & D can easily work through whatever obstacle Lizzy has from her past. Is it too much to hope that Lizzy conquers it by herself before William returns? Less angst that way!

Urgh, I really want to know what it is that is holding Lizzy back. I thought we would find out in this chapter. Ah well, there were some very sweet scenes that kept me happy while I wait. Thank you.

Well Carol, another great chapter! I am glad to finally see D & E making some headway in their relationship and hopefully Lizzy's past won't interfere too much! Post soon! And keep on writing!

Thanks again
Brandy

Finally they went out for a proper date! Dying to know what has happened to Lizzy to make her so hesitate about moving forward. Please post another chapter soon!

Lovely chapter! Some very sweet scenes between Darcy and Lizzy. I love this Lizzy you've created, Carol. I wonder what this thing is that torments her and makes her feel so tense every time Darcy makes a romantic move. This vulnerability makes Lizzy more human (if that was possible!). Please, keep posting!

Chapter 12 is up. Enjoy!

Poor Lizzy! Her miserable times with Wickham. What a twist Carol ! Instead of Wickham & Darcy history, surprisingly we learned of another. I was so relieved that she wasn't gang-rape, it looked as though that might happen if Jane & Charlotte didn't appear in time .

Now that the confession is out of the way, the healing process is looking good . Hope next chapter the lovebirds will be able to make hay while the sun shine

Ahhhh the curing process has begun, the lovebirds will be happy. Poor old Darcy and Liz both have not had the best of times so far. But with a bit of luck they will make one another happy from now on.

Two new fantabulous chapters are up, dear ladies. Enjoy!

chapter 13 and 14

R~

Hey Renee,
No matter which link I click on to get to chapters 13 & 14 I only get to chapter 12. Sorry to be a pain. Thanks!

~Sammy

Hi Sammy, I have no trouble with the links, but since 13 and 14 are on the same page as 12, you only have to scroll down to get to them. Refreshing your page might help too! Good luck!

R~

It's there today, thanks!

Carol I just love this story and have reread it twice. Lizzy is so proud I hope she will someday be able to overcome it and except Darcy for the love that he has for her. Happy New Year and Happy Writing.

It's all going so well for the lovebirds

But i hope Darcy's decision about Lizzy's car will not create a blip in their newly secured relationship, or will it be one of the many things that could drive a wedge betw them, especially since Lizzy is quite a strong-minded woman

Chapter 15 is up. Enjoy!

1 2 3 4 5