Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What would you like me to do...?

Got at least three fantastic chapters to post... Ellen's, Eli's and Carol's... Hot hot hot and such interesting developments... OMG, did I enjoy myself today!

What would you like me to do: post them all at the same time tomorrow... or...

one after the other with a few days in between each?

The choice is yours!

R~

PS. Remember, if I post them all tomorrow, I'll be so tired you won't have anything new for at least a whole week...

Re: What would you like me to do...?

Post Eli's first, today if you can..
Ellen's on Sunday..
and Carol's on Monday!

One each day - starting with Elena's sounds good to me!
Thanks

Post them all - now! ;)

Please post all right away :)

ALL! Now!

You are such a tease! Poor people...It sooo difficult to make ones mind in front of so much angst, lust and romance! I must say you are the debil in Prada. Okay, have fun. After all, this is what the site is about, lots of fun!! Have it your way!!!

Yep! All now would be great. Please, with sugar on top.

I would love to see them all! Overdose on fanfic! Yup! I'm a junkie. LOL

Hmm... your preferences are clear, I'll sleep on it!

R~ <-- off to a birthday party!

Be kind to us, and post them all! You have read the stories firsthand, and know the outcome !
Make our week and post all three if you can

It would be soooooooooooooooooooooo wonderful if you could post at least one today, and then the other two over the next 2 days. :)

I agree with posting one today and then spread out the others over the next days. Thanks! Cindy

Spread the stories over a few days if possible.
Thanks

My answer would be to post all three...How can you pick which one if you put them over 3 days???

I think that it would make my Sat. if all three were posted asap because I am suffering from a cold and am doing nothing but waiting for someone to post something!! lol

So......PLEASE..........PLEASE......

Sandy

At the very least, please post them all before we (in the U.S.) go on Thanksgiving holiday and will be deprived of computer privileges! I love this site - thanks for making so many great stories available to us!

Oh I say all 3! We can always choose to read one at a time if we want or we can simply over-indulge ourselves if we want to! Oh Renee I just want to say thanks again for a wonderful site! It was the very first site I found when looking for new stories in the P&P world and I have been loyal ever since! It is always the first one I check each day! Your site is so easy to manuever around and the message board is easy and they are always so many wonderful replies! Thanks again for all your hard work!

And Happy Thanksgiving to all my USA friends!

Brandy

Post one a day! Then post again and again and...

Sorry all 3 are great and I cannot pick the best.

There's never enough fanfic. Post all...very, very, very soon.

Renee, Oh PLEASE post them all on Sunday the 19th!!!!!!!! That is the only day for a week I will be able to enjoy these 3 wonderful stories. With the Thanksgiving Holiday in the States I will be so busy preparing for a Big dinner on Thursday, Christmas shopping on Friday, Lights and the Tree on Saturday andddddd so on that you can see, a big dose of FanFiction would be a treasured gift to hopefully get me through. Please Please Please

Oops... I didn't realize it's Thanksgiving in the US... Happy TG to all our American friends!

TY for your enthusiasm, girls. I won't torture you much longer!

10.00 am in Holland... Let's get crackin' ...

Thank you soooo much Renee. And Happy Thanksgiving to all .

THANKS RENEE !!!!

I loved that you posted all three stories!!! I woke up this morning and it was the first thing that I did was to check if they were posted!!

HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS

Its morning here now. 10:15 Sun.in Mich.

Happy Thanksgiving to my other US'ers!!

I'm happy I made your day, sweetheart.