Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: As Fate Would Have It by Kim

With this update Kim's delightful Regency adaptation of P&P is completed. Enjoy!

Thanks heaps, Kim, for sharing your story with us.

I loved this story....wanted to tell you, it is by far one of the "sweetest" I've read. Thank you for a storyline I thoroughly enjoyed. Although I loved the happy ending I am sorry it ended....
Hope you will continue with stories, love your writing!

Kim; what a treasure of a story. You have mastered the art of sensual description...one of the best I've ever read. The last two chapters are classic. Thank you for sharing your talent and I can't wait for your next story. WEll DONE!

Kim,

Oh my, what a wonderful epilogue - so passsioante, tender & lovely.

I love this story - indeed I do - WELL DONE......

I totally agree with Sandra!
A lovely story, especially the end!
Congratulations, Kim!

Just read the rest of the story in one sitting. Lovely, just lovely! Well done, Kim!

Kim,

Wonderful!!! Just finished reading your story and I must tell you I enjoyed it very much. You did a good job. Keep it up. I am looking foward to seeing more of your writings. Thank you!

What a delight to gorge myself with all these chapter updates in one sitting! It has been a wonderful read and i love the little twist of misunderstanding Lizzy had, and then Darcy's heartfelt love confession, then we also saw snippets of Darcy's mischievous charms . And the icing on the cake, their so passionate lovemaking that is so romantic! Thank you Kim for this lovely story, please do write more and look forward to read more of your works!

Thank you very much for reading my story & I really appreciate all of your encouraging comments!

AND... special thanks to Renee for her wonderful site & for posting my story here!
Cheers!
Kim

At the risk of sounding like an echo, I must agree and say that this was indeed a very sweet story. And while I must admit that I'm not a huge fan of ending with a love-making scene, this one was done so elegantly I found myself not minding in the least.

Bravo and thank you very much, Kim.

- Andrea

AND... special thanks to Renee for her wonderful site & for posting my story here!

My dear Kim, it's sheer joy for me to have your delightful story on my site. You're probably way too busy to even consider, but if, in the near future, your muse strikes again... you know where to find me!

I love this story and can't wait for more.

Thank you!

Kim, I haven't posted a comment here for you before but can assure I loved your story and have read it several times before. It is a wonderful story and is a particular favorite of mine.

Hi Kim!

I found your story tonight browsing the sight, but got confused. Chapter 4 ended with them at a ball, and the next chapter has Darcy looking for a lost Elizabeth during a hunt? Is this the way it's supposed to be, or did part of a different story get attached?

Renee, the 'continue here' link at the end of Chapter 4 didn't work. I used the 'chapter 5' link on Kim's page to keep going.

Thanks for the heads-up, Melissa! I'll check it out immediately.

I've fixed it Melissa.

As far as the continuation of the story is concerned, I don't see a problem. They've said their goodbyes in chapter 4 ans clearly something's going on between the two...

I finally got a chance to finish the story tonight. Very well done, Kim, especially the epilogue!

Seriously... thanks for the entertainment! This is a truly wonderful story!

Dear Kim,

Thanks for a charming story to read. I just re-read it, and since I failed to comment the first time around, I'll do so now.

Chapter one was intriguing. Loved the idea of E giving him a letter in return. Chapter two was delightful with Sarah revealing some spiritual insights and fun info about each to the other. I would sum up chapter three with "courtship" and chapter four with "flirtation."

When chapter five began, I was really confused. Went back and forth looking for a missing chapter, cause I couldn't figure out what was happening. Later in this chapter, I think you meant the word bravery, not bravado. Bravado is usually an outward display of bravery that has no true courage behind it.

The rest of the chapters were wonderful vignettes of the development of their relationship. Each one was like a snapshot in their scrapbook. My only critique would be that the strong sense of storyline that you started with was a bit diluted toward the end of the story.

Thanks for a fun read. I appreciate all your hard work writing it!

Kim just re-read your story which is one of my favorites....just wondering if you are working on any others?

Thanks for your kind comments! Nothing new in the works but I appreciate the compliment of you asking. I am finding a bit more time for fanfic reading now & that always gives one ideas!

Many Thanks,
Kim

that was a beautiful story kim
i wish u would continue the story PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!

Welcome! That was wonderful! Thanks!

Hi Kim,
that story was brilliant! I read it all at once, really great! Do you have more? I have to check them out,too.
Laura

I just found this website, and your's was the first story I read. If this is any indication of how the rest of the story's will be, I have found myself a treasure!
I just adored your story! Brilliant!!! You made Darcy and Elizabeth's feeling come alive for me. Awesome! I will certianly look for more of your's here... I hope I find them!
Thank you!

Welcome, Amy.

Unfortunately there aren't more stories by Kim, but I hope you'll enjoy the others as much.

Kim
It has been a year to the day that I stumbled onto this wonderful site and read your story. I was new to D&E and since then have read umteen stories. I have to say that alot of my favorite stories are on this site and I love re-reading them. Yours is one of them. I espcially love your epilogue. I could only hope that one day you will write again and we will have the priveldge of reading more of you work. Till then thank you.

A lovely story, with an intense, powerful epilogue. I love the poetry in the final scene! Many thanks!

I have read it! And it really responds in the title!! Good Work!!

WOW! This is one amazing story! I loved every part especially the epilogue!

Amazing writing. Creative story and all the D/E interaction was simply superb!

Keep up the good work!

Posted by Jits:

Jits
Hi Kim,
I loved the story well done.

Kim,

I enjoyed your story, low angst and lots of D&E interaction. The absolute best. Thanks for sharing your story.

Sonya

i really loved your story i thought it was really sweet

I have read many, MANY fanfic stories, and yours now ranks among my favorites, if not THE favorite. Terrific writing and descriptions, and the epilogue was very tastefully done without being overly graphic. I loved how you portray the intense emotions of D&E without getting overly wimpy or making Darcy a puddle of mush.

Thanks again for such a terrific story!
Cheryl

I really enjoyed this story, I found it very sweet.. it was short, but I didn't feel it was rushed... thank you! (I read it earlier, but I am back for a re-read!)

Kim,
Great story! I always enjoy re-reading this story. Please write another..you are truly talented.

Maria

1 2