Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Happy Valentine's day!

Mrs Darcy wishes you lots of love, many red roses and delicious chocolate hearts on this Valentine's day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

R~

Re: Happy Valentine's day!

To all Darcy's ardent admirers especially to Mrs Darcy..Happy Valentine's Day.

I thought of sharing 2 lovely song by Ill Divo which I thought aptly describe Darcy when with E

1)The Man You Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy6L_bt6Flk&mode=related&search=

2) Everytime I look at You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G21axwWjMBI

Ima

Thank you, Ima! What a treat this is...

Girls, the links are not activitated in the post, you need to html tag them for that, but just copy them and paste them in the address bar!

Eli asked me to post this picture of gorgeous supreme for y'all accompanied with her Valentine's greetings!

SmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.com
To all the infatuated ladies, here is my gift ...Mrs Darcy most kindly will post this gorgeous picture from me to you.
Happy Valentine's Day!
May you find all the ardent love available on this day!!

Thanks Mrs Darcy!SmileyCentral.com

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE!!!

EXTRA TO THE WRITERS THAT HAVE KEEP ME ENTERTAINED WITH THE WONDERFUL STORIES!!

BIG HUGS

SANDY

Right back at ye, m'dear!

Sending my love to Mrs. Darcy and all the writers who keep us so happily entertained through the most awesome love stories around.
Happy Valentines Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day, Renee!

April, how cool is that?! Lovely to see you here, dear, and a very happy Valentine's day to you too.

A very happy Valentine's day to you too, dear Jess!

Happy Valentine's Day to this wonderful community! Thanks for sharing your love!

Happy Valentine's Day to a fabulous group of women...the world is a better place because of you!

Renee, thank you so much for giving us this wonderful site to play in. Hope your day is as special as you are.

Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers, my dear Rita. Í consider myself fortunate to have you as a regular visitor.

It's such a joy to have you here, Ellen!

The pleasure is all mine, I assure you, Mrs. Darcy.

The pleasure is all mine, I assure you, Mrs. Darcy.

Happy Valentine's Day to all the people who visit this lovely site!

May love and chocolate things surround you today! (Oh and cinnamon hearts too! I absolutely love them!)

Happy Valentine's Day to readers, writers, and most of all, the lovely Mrs. Darcy! May your day be all that you hope for.

Thank y'all for your Valentine wishes. This is my very first celebration ever, even though my husband has no idea what it's all about...

Well, let's continue the love fest a little longer, and allow me to express my affection and gratitude for 'my' authors who have become such great friends through the years, for the readers who are so kind as to express their appreciation for the offerings of the authors here in the message forum, and, last but not least, to all those who purchase(d) at Amazon through Mrs Darcy's and/or donated a sum to help Mrs Darcy maintain her site. It means so much to me. Thank you.

A huge hug to you all!

Renée