Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Ellen G's The Food of Love

Here you go, dear ladies, the promised prequel to The Lesson: The Food of Love Enjoy!

Re: Ellen G's The Food of Love

oohh..indeeed

..Mr. Darcy and Miss Bennett!!!!

Loved it!!! What a nice touch on "V" day!!!

Sandy

hey ellen, thanks for the posting on saint valentine's day! and mrs. darcy too...

but of course, i want more. please continue this little adventure.

Fantastic Valentine's Day treat!!!!
Thanks!

Kim

Wonderful story! I enjoyed it very much, and now I need something cold to drink to calm down. :)

Thanks for the Valentine's Day treat. Oh Mr. Darcy. What a dream!!! Cindy

Is it hot in here or is it just your story, dear Ellen? Fantastic surprise for VDay. Will you write more for us please? Love it!

Thanks for the love, ladies!

please continue this little adventure.
KayakChick:
I think with the two stories I've said everything I wanted to say about this little fantasy of Darcy's. I don't want it to get old. Time for me to come up with something new, don't you think?!

Time for me to come up with something new, don't you think?!

Definitely, my dear! And a little hasty if you please!!

Time for me to come up with something new, don't you think?!

Definitely, my dear! And a little hasty if you please!!

Oh, my, a little pressure! In any case, my family and I will be leaving on a ski vacation tomorrow and we won't be back for a week. There will be silence on this front. But maybe all that time in the ski condo with nothing to do after the slopes close will provide inspiration!

my family and I will be leaving on a ski vacation tomorrow and we won't be back for a week

You'll be sorely missed, but you deserve it! Have fun and may your muse accompany you!

Ellen G ...you are so hot! I am determined to build a library at home...may be I can lure my old man into recollecting some old days..Oh well then the back of a car would do!
Thanks for this hot story!

Ellen, I so enjoyed this latest of yours - what a fun game to play! I am sure Mr. and Mrs. Darcy will spend many an hour of delight, finding ways to expand upon little game of theirs! Think of all the places from their past where they can "act out" their fantasies! Thanks so much! Hmm, the Parsonage comes to mind ;)

Julie

Sorry for the late feedback. I just realized I had commented on "The Lesson" but not this story. It was just as good, and still makes me blush a little bit when I read it. I look forward to more in the future. :)

Melissa,
Better late than never, and always appreciated!

Julie L,
Have you seen "Hunsford Revisited"? The little "game" continues at the Parsonage, just as you suggested. Hope you enjoy it!

I adore the scenes you write when Darcy refers to Lizzy as 'Miss Bennet' LOL. Could you or have you written more of those? Would love to read more.

Judy, thanks for writing! I haven't had a comment on this particular story for a very long time.

If you haven't already read them, "The Lesson" and "Hunsford Revisited" are in the same vein. Every now and then I get a request for another such vignette, but I haven't written a new one for a while.

Glad you enjoyed!

Every now and then I get a request for another such vignette, but I haven't written a new one for a while.

Consider this as another request for a vignette then, my wonderful Ellen.

I've copied this message from a new thread, in case you didn't notice it, Ellen.

Ellen,

I can't express to you enough how much I adore these intimate short stories of Darcy and Elizabeth. I absolutely crave reading these snapshots into their intimate life.
I love when he refers to his wife as Miss Bennet, LOL!You are able to capture their love for one another but also the pure animal lust that exists between them.
Please write more, would love to continue the adventure....

Judy

Renée

Renee, thank you so much. You're right...I didn't catch the new thread.

Judy: I'm delighted you enjoyed the series. Every now and then there's a call to write a new one, but I didn't want to start repeating myself. Still, I'm at the end of my current WIP, and you never know...