Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hunsford Revisited by Ellen G

As promised our esteemed and admired authoress posted the second prequel to The Lesson: Hunsford Revisited

Enjoy!

Re: Hunsford Revisited by Ellen G

Thanks Ellen for entertaining us with yet another short story
I love this passionate and imaginative and Darcy!

Dear Ellen,
I will say what I have already told you in my email...You simply excell at this. Short stories are obviously your nieche. You have this natural skill to express the most pleasurable moments in such delightful language, I just cannot help feeling "inspired" both for writing and enjoyment. I take my hat at you , mylady; and hope that regardless what people might say or not, you will go on telling us more and more of our beloved Mr Darcy's musings with his fair wife...(or whoever for that matter)Thank you...You must allow me to tell you how much I admire and love your...talent.
devotedly
Eli

As a fervent writer of short stories myself (although not half as good as you, dear Ellen), I can so imagine the enjoyment you take in creating these little gems.

I cannot tell you how much I take pleasure in reading yours and I am eager, no, I'm very eager for more!

You naughty little thing, you!

I'd like to dedicate this one to the six accomplished women who requested it: Gio, KayakChick, Michelle, Rita, Melissa and Frances, and of course to Renee & Eli, for their unwavering love and support.

Also, many thanks to Julie L for suggesting the scene.

Hi, Ellen, this is the first time I have posted a comment on this site, but I am afrequent visitor. I have read all your stories and am a fan. I thought it was time to let you know.

I truly enjoy your series of stories "The Lesson" " The Food of Love" and "Hunsford revisited". They are SOO fun!! I like how you have them resolve past painful moments and give them WONDERFUL ways to heal them!!

Stacy

Stacy, welcome! And thank you, most sincerely.

YAY!!! I saw your new "prequel" posted earlier today but I was at work doing a little OT (you know, tax season and all) and decided to wait until later to read it because I assumed it was dur-tay and you didn't disappoint. Thank you for your "accomplished" writing Ellen! You know, you can also post these little short stories based on this same theme anytime, just out of the blue to surprise us...

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much for this story! I smiled so much while reading this that my husband asked me what was so interesting. I'll show him later.

Thank you also for the nice dedication. It's much appreciated.

Melissa, KayakChick:
It is always a pleasure to write for such an appreciative audience.

Oh Ellen! I loved it - it was just what I envisioned (or hoped) you would write - perfect and quite naughty! I loved the way you interspersed Austen's line with your own - very clever! Thanks!

Julie

The link to the comment thread of your story didn't work, Ellen, sorry! Mrs Darcy's too hasty sometimes. I fixed it. Melissa, thanks for pointing it out.

Ellen,
You, are a minx !!!!
I do so enjoy reading your saucy "Miss Bennett/Mr Darcy" narrations.
I must congratulate you on your very witty words

Bless your little heart, Sandra.

Just read 'the food of love' Looooved it!

Welcome, Helen, and thank you! There will be one more prequel upcoming.

My gosh, talk about steamy Ellen. These one-shots, should you do a million of them and I wouldn't get tired of reading haha. i feel so naughty lol, but not filthy, I I wonder how you manage that.=) Hunsford Revisited is my personal favourite.;)

Thank you, Kaya! Gosh, it's been ages since anyone has commented on my naughty short stories. Glad you're enjoying them!