Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: JA Regency Fanfiction Index - now online

There are over 200 HG story links included in the JAFF Index, so I have my fingers crossed that once the site is back up, the URLs will differ only in dropping the "invision" part, keeping the ID numbers the same. If so, it can all be set right very quickly with a couple of mySQL statements, or some other global-replace trick.

I wish I was so proficient as you are, Victoria!

Do you have any idea, when the HG will be up and running again?

I am among those who enjoyed the Hyacinth Gardens. Where can i access stories from that site. i have found some at "A happier alternative" but there are more, I am sure, anyone got an idea?

Karin, there's a backup board where some authors post their new instalments while awaiting the new site to be up and running again.

Here's the link

A couple of authors posting in the HG are featuring on Mrs. Darcy's as well: Abby B, Andie, Belén, Carol,
Carthia, Elena, Julie, Kim, Sophie, Tanya and Tracey.

I am happy to discover JA regency fanfiction index after some month of intensive reading (!) on your site !! I think I will spend more time with my pc than with real people now . Of course I will come back to see if you have new stories or new chapiters !!You belong to my favorite sites !!
thank you and sorry for possible mispellings coming from France !!!

Ohh very nice service!! Great Job!