Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Julie L's I Saw Her Standing There...

Sue, thank you for the heartfelt comment, and I'm glad you're enjoying it - read on! :D

Julie

Julie,

What a delightful story! I just read the whole thing in two sittings. I was about half way through before I decided to listen to the songs and this added so much to the experience that I went back to the beginning to listen to the songs that I had missed. For some strange reason, I wasn't drawn to this story right away and it is the last of the completed stories on the site that I have read. I am glad that I waited because needed a special treat and this was it. What great imagery and character development and what an enjoyable story. So nice to have both Jane's/Charles's and Lizzy's/Will's stories side-by-side. I am impressed with how tasteful the sexual references are without losing any of the passion or romance. Shows that it can be done. Thank you so much for the Beatles sampling -- I now have a new appreciation for them and realized anew how absolutely brilliant they were -- I will soon be acquiring some of their albums. Thanks, again. All in all, quite satisfying and lovely.

Donna, thanks for the wonderful comment - it's nice to know when someone enjoys my story, and hey, I've turned you on to the Beatles! I've been a fan of them forever, it seems, having two Beatlemaniac older sisters (a la my Lydia to some extent) the Beatles were always playing in our house! I was raised on them! Thanks again,

Julie

Fabulous! I love the music accompanying the story - it really strengthens the mood and emotion. Thank you so much!

RachelP, thanks, glad to know you enjoyed it!

Julie

Loved the story and the musical journey that came along with it.. good job!

Thanks for the feedback! :)

Julie

A wonderful story about a wonderful period of time. I have re-read it many times over the last two years. Thank you for this gift!

Marina, thanks for the feedback, it's nice to hear after all these years - it was so long ago I wrote it - it brightened my day!