Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: Obstacles to Overcome by Belén

Chapter 35 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

Any idea of when we can expect an update? I was not fortunate to catch it before it was pulled at Austen Interlude, but I have read Appearences, that is an excellent story!

I don't know, Karen, I hope soon though. I'll ask, if Belen doesn't reply to your post herself.

Indeed, all Belén's stories are excellent. From the very beginning of my own discovery of the fandom quite a few years ago, I've been a great fan of hers.

all Belén's stories are excellent

Yeah, she's the best.

Wow!

That really worked on my ego! I've been kind of busy these days, but I'll be sending an update to Renèe tonight.

Thanks for the praise, ladies!

Hugs
Be

but I'll be sending an update to Renèe tonight.

I couldn't wait to post it!

Chapter 36 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

but I can't get to it!

My link just takes me back to chapter 32-35.

Like anyone else, he had faults (...) Apart from his difficulty in opening up and his tendency to stay locked within himself, Darcy was (very) possessive with the people he loved, slightly overbearing and very, very territorial.

Like I said before - this is my favorite Darcy, SmileyCentral.com
and these are my favorite Darcy's faults. SmileyCentral.com

There's nothing I like better than a protective man... says the second wave feminist!

*sigh*

Darcy always leaves me breathless-- why doean't he just ask her to marry him? Many things would be solved at once: any insecurities would dissolve knowing they were committed, the sex, her tuition... Keep writing Belen! Love the story.

Chapter 37 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

yea, I am so glad you posted.

That Bennett household is so loud! I am so glad it hasn't scared Darcy off -- and he is coming to the point of asking her. Great chapter!

Great chapter, Thanks!

I must be the only person who did not read this LOVELY story when still available on AI. Anyway, I love it!!! I love the story, the inteaction between characters, the setting, the dialogues... everything!
Dear Renee and Belen, can we have some more, please???
Hugs and kisses
Lella

Chapter 39 has just been posted, my dears. Enjoy!

Yeah, hot indeed! Thanks, Belen, for another great chapter. I love the fact that I can't remember all the details of this story. Post soon, please! Cindy

Cindy~ you took the words right out of my mouth...Hot indeed.

BELEN: I can feel the frustration radiating from Darcy’s body when he kisses Elizabeth. That can only come from a great writer! I know you just posted but I’m waiting in angst to see what happens next.

This is such a fully realized story, very well written. I am torn between wanting everything to hurry up and get resolved already and hoping that our talented authoress will find ways to prolong the suspense indefinitely.

This site is such a wonderful destination. I've been a lurker for a while--I check it daily--but this is my first post. Having received so much enjoyment it is only fair that I faithfully promise to make a contribution for its upkeep (after I put the kids to bed).

Thank you, Mrs. Darcy, as well as all of the excellent authors who share their work so generously--especially Belen! Now time to get those kids down...

"I am torn between wanting everything to hurry up and get resolved already and hoping that our talented authoress will find ways to prolong the suspense indefinitely."
You can be sure JOjobo, Belén is such a wonderful writer, it will be delightful till the end.
THanks again Belén for this chapter. I must confess I did manage to read this story of yours before, because I could not waite anylonger to find out the end of it... But I do appreciate it even better now, that I read it again, slowly.

Wow SmileyCentral.com

Thank you, Mrs. Darcy

You're quite welcome, my dear Jo. Did you receive my e-mail BTW? I sent it through a different e-amil address.

I see you're quite speechless, Basia. well, so was I.

And... silly me, I forgot to announce here that chapter 40 is up. Enjoy

WOW, Is right! Lucky, lucky Lizzy.

Belen, Your Darcy makes me dizzy with anticipation of the next. Make them get engaged at least... I think that will solve alot of their mutual commitment insecurity. It will put it out there for all to see. Write write write. The post post post!

My dears, chapter 41 is up. Enjoy!

Thanks for another great chapter. I love this Darcy. He is soooo strong. Of course, Darcy usually is. Cindy

Next timje indeed!

I love this story! This is my favorite characterization of the illusive and sexy Darcy!

After reading all 41 chapters practically non-stop I must practice patience to await the next chapter...

I'm falling in love with this Darcy over and over again.
Belen - I should thank you forever for this story!

Hey! Sorry to intrude...
But... how many chapter left? I adore this story!

Another one soon, very soon...

Chapter 42 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

R~ <-- still fanning...

I don't think I can think of anything new I can add to what I have already said about this story.
Lovely, warm, perfect!

Such a beautiful chapter. Thank you Belén for your wonderful story.

Cheers,
Julia B

Oh happy day! Darcy and Elizabeth are engaged!

Chapter 43 is up, my dears. Enjoy the sound of Frank Sinatra...

That was a beuatiful chapter. They seem so right together. So I gather that they will start living together now, good for them.
Many Thanks
Jo

This is the best modernized version of Pride and Prejudice that I have read!!! I check the sight everyday to see if a new post has been put on the webiste. I'm lovin' it!!!

I'll stay with you Will Darcy! Good grief, Lizzy... what's the problem with leaving Longbourne... that's why there are phones and you can always visit. I say, take the leap of faith! He's worth it. BTW, Belen, do you ride? Is that why you can decribe the horse circuit so well?

Christina

I used to ride and jump in the past, but it's been ages since I climbed atop a horse. I still follow jumping shows on TV, though. This story brings a lot of memories, as it was written while my daughter took riding lessons. I used to take her to the riding school and watch her practicing while I imagined those scenes between D&E.

Thank you for your comments, my faithfull readers!

Belén

Great Chapter, so loving! Can't wait for the new chapter! Grrr...why can't we all have a Mr. Darcy? LOL....
I hope ya'll have a Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all of you, dear Belén and Belén-fans.

I wish to all of us a Mr Darcy for Christmas in whatever form it may be... and for the single ones, a real Mr Darcy, just like the one on this story. May our wishes come true

Chapter 44 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

I hope there are only happy chapters ahead-- as I love them as they discover each other in this new stage of their relationship. Happy, happy, happy! Thanks so much-- Merry Christmas!

Chapter 45 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

Lovely. Simply lovely. Thanks for the early New Year's Eve treat!

Great Chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

I love your story!! I have gotten to Chapter 45 and the story is over. I saw that your finished it, but I don't know how to get to the last chapters. Could you help me? I would love to continue reading this story.

Betty

Betty, the story is finished, but not all chapters have been posted. Patience, dear, I'll post the next soon enough.

1 2 3