Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
this site

Renee, I have just by happenstance wandered over to your site here -- a long overdue visit. I am so impressed by all you have done over the last few years. You're new and appreciated in my life right now, but mirabile dictu -- you've had a full life already!! I am eager to find time to read your stories and some of the others I haven't read.

How have you found time to do all this? So accomplished! And do you embroider as well? Extensive reading, I know you do, but what else? I am astonished!

Susan

Re: this site

And do you embroider as well?

Gosh, no! I went to a girls' school so I HAD to learn... but I promised myself never to do anything of the sort again after graduation... LOL ...Admittedly, I used to like to knit... a lot, but that's over too.

Anyway, I can't tell you how pleased I was when reading this post. People like you make me going, absolutely.

Where I find the time, you ask? Well, as a translator I spend an awful amount of time in front of the pc, and I like nothing better -- when a paragraph I have to translate doesn't work out at first -- to grant myself a little diversion and turn to my site to update it... Nine out of ten times I find the solution afterwards, so, you see, it encourages creativity. I'm totally convinced about that.

Furthermore, I have a husband who does the cooking most of the time, and grown children who don't need my constant attention anymore... Give me a break, mum! LOL

In short, it's a hobby, and a very rewarding one.

Dear Susan, I most heartily welcome you here, and hope to 'see' you often, very often indeed.