Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Eye of the Storm by Belen

Excuse me my dears, I've posted in the wrong thread! Rush over to Ellen's pages! I hope however I'll be able to post Belén soon again too, of course!

I am so impressed that you are working on two stories at once. I enjoy them both very much and look forward to your next post. Any possiblity that I can receive an e-mail when that occurs.

Thanks again for sharing your talents.

Hi Ruth,

I'm glad you're enjoying the stories at Mrs. Darcy's.

I used to send a newsletter, but that appeared to be too much work for this old gal. So, if you want to be kept informed about story updates, I advise you to open the what's new page regularly. All story updates and other news are announced on that page, practically on a daily basis.

cheers
Renée

Chapter 10 is up, dear readers. Enjoy!

Ooh, another exciting twist! And it's nice to know that Darcy's not afraid of the consequences of his alibi!

Well done, as always!

I also like the fact that he is not afraid of his alibi. He doesn't seem to mind that he thinks Elizabeth might be flirting. Thanks for the new chapter. Can't wait for more. Cindy

Belen,
Love your story. Each chapter you write in such detail. I like it when I am reading and feel like I am in the same place as the characters. I have one question. Is Darcy attracted to lizzy at this time as he was in the original? I'm guessing that he is not. I'm likeing it this way. That he is like Lizzy now seeing what kind of person each of them are and starting to be attracted to one another. But either way I am enjoying your story and can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve. Thanks!!!

Interesting question, Maria!

I guess he is, he arrived at Rosings with the same 'state of mind' he had in the original book, but the overwhelming circumstances had thwarted his chances for 'romancing' Elizabeth.

Will love blossom in the end? You'll have to wait!

Belén

Belen, I haven’t commented The Eye of the Storm yet, but I enjoy this criminal P&P extremely. As a girl, while my friends were reading Anne from Green Gable, I was reading Agatha Christie, Arthur Conan Doyle, and later Raymond Chandler or Erle Stanley Gardner. In fact, I don’t like romances too much. With one very special exception.
Anyway, I loved Obstacles, which was one of the very first FF I have read. I read many, many more since then, but Obstacles and especially this Darcy have a very special place in my heart.
Now I’m enjoying The Eye of the Storm – the excitement, the mystery, the suspicion, and Darcy with Elizabeth! I need nothing more!
Well, ok – I need next chapter. Pretty please.

Hi Belen

Just wondering if you'd be updating soon?...

Frances

Just begging for more!

Miss you

Thank you my dear readers!

Chapter 11 is almost ready but I'm having serious family problems right now, my only uncle died a couple of days ago, and, apart from the pain and the shock (it was ver unexpectedly), we're taking care of all the things that usually follows the death of a relative that has no heirs. when this calms down I'll be able to write and post again.

thank you so much fo your interest. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting for so long.

Big hugs
Be

Oh my dear Belén, I'm so sorry to hear this. I send you my sincere condoleances across the Atlantic. I'll be thinking of you and your family.

Take care!

lots of love
R~

Belen,
I'm very sorry for your loss.
Take care,
Basia

Belen

Please accept my sympathies. My prayers are with you and your family.

Frances

Belen, my sincerest condolences on your loss.

Affectionately, Ellen G

My condolences as well, Belen - always so very hard to lose someone unexpectedly...much support from your loyal readers and take the time you need.

Oh Belen, I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle's passing. My sympathies to you and your family. I was just coming to ask nicely for an update when I saw your post. Hope things are settling down a little for you.

Belen, I have just come across the post as well and am very sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you were able to settle things well and that everyone is adjusting. You're in my thoughts. Cindy

Belen,
I am so sorry for your loss and hope that all will be settled soon. We wish you the best.

Thank you all for your condolences. Chapter 11 is ready and in my beta's hands, so you'll be able to read more 'Storm' soon.

Big hugs and thank you for the patience,
Belén

This is great news, dear Bélen! Can't wait to read and post.

Can't wait to see Renee posted and read

Great news on the new chapter Belen. Was so sorry to learn of your recent family troubles. Hope things are starting to "right" themselves. Best wishes. Amy Z

A little breathlessly barging in, my dears... Chapter 11 is up. Enjoy!

Belen,
This is a master piece! I’m so excited. SmileyCentral.com We now know for sure who did not kill old lady – it wasn’t Lizzy, Darcy or Colonel – you described what they’re thinking, and they’re all wondering who did it.
Collins – none of us like him. We always make fun of this particular character, but somehow I don’t see him as a killer. Charlotte? Marie?
And now the fire?
I found this story most thrilling!
Criminal mistery as an obstacle for L&D romance - perfect idea! But on the other hand, it seems like it helped them to come to understanding. And you know what they say - the murderer is someone who benefits most SmileyCentral.com
Take care, Belen. I’m really glad you could post next chapter. Thank you so much! SmileyCentral.com

My guess is Charlotte... murdering the intimidating patroness first and then accusing her husband who might have a plausible motive... So, get rid of two annoying people in a row! But... will she get Longbourn when Collins is sentenced to death... Hm... Perhaps she's too smart for that after all. I'm with Basia though, can't imagine Collins being a murderer.

Great story, Belen. *smooch*

I'm loving this story, Belen. I've never been very good at solving mysteries but I am wondering about Anne. I don't know, I'm too confused to even guess. I liked the little connection between Elizabeth and Darcy. Post again soon, please! Cindy

Thanks for this wonderful chapter, Belen! This is such an intriguing story. I can't get enough. As far as the murderer goes, I'm thinking it was either Charlotte or Anne. Charlotte could have worn her husband's clothes to put the blame on him while doing the crime herself...? I hope that there will be more soon. Take care, Belen, and I hope that RL is improving.

Again, I find myself to be very dull indeed in the imagination department... as I was very content with the thought that Mr. Collins was the murderer lurking somewhere in the manor... and then I read my fellow readers latest musings! I love it that you all think that Charlotte did it to frame Collins-- but why kill Mrs. Jenkinsen? Just an innocent bystander or maybe an unfortunate witness?! Ah, the intrigue... I feel as if we are reading one of those Udolpho's spooky novels mentioned in Northanger Abbey!

Or maybe Mrs. Jenkinson was Mr. Collin's Aliby, so she had to get rid of her too.

I never read a misterious fanfiction of P&P. I like romance and there are especially two fanfic that I think that are perfect. Yours is not basicaly romance but I liked it so much! I was amazed in the end of the chapter because the fire was so unexpected.Great misterious fanfic Belen. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

It's the first time I encounter fan fictions of Pride and Prejudice, and I have spent almost all day reading some, but I have to say this one is by far one fo the more interestings.

I love how it kept me in suspense, it is very well written and I cannot wait until you update it.

I dont know if this has been asked, do you have any idea how many chapters you are going tto write? Or maybe you are going with the flow on this one?

Its very good My congratulations, and please keep it up, you kept me well entertained.

Alanis

This story is quite near the conclusion. I think there will be two or three more chapters and the epilogue. Renée is already in possession of chapter 12, but you'll have to waint until she's back from her vacations to read it.

Thank you for your comments!

Belén

Renée is already in possession of chapter 12, but you'll have to waint until she's back from her vacations to read it.

I'm back! And posted Belén's blood-curdling new installment. Enjoy, my dears!

Thanks Renee! I thought you weren't going to be back for a few days. I can't complain. Belen, thanks for the new chapter, and please tell us that you have a way to get Darcy out of this predicament!

Bravo, that was great, well worth the wait. I have to congratulate you I get easily bored with everything and this story has my attention.

I hope as it was mentioned you can give Mr. Darcy a safe out of this.

I thought you weren't going to be back for a few days.

We returned two days earlier out of fear to be victim of major traffic jams in France this weekend when thousands and thousands of tourists will return home! So, we had a safe and easy trip.

And... I got the chance to read Belén's new installment. TEOFTS is such a fanbulous story. Oh well, Belén knows how much I love her work!

Hurra! Renee, you're back! I've missed you so much! SmileyCentral.com

As to The Eye of the Storm I'm lost - I can't stop to think who is the killer, and I'm pretty sure at the end all my guesses will turn out to be wrong.

No, I take it back. I refuse to accept Lizzy or Darcy as a killer and I'm sure Belen wouldn't do this. Right?

Love this story,

Basia

Indeed! So many deaths shrouded in this deep mystery, and now poor Darcy still has to save his own life! Next chapter please please please Belen

Hurra! Renee, you're back! I've missed you so much!

Missed you too, my dear friend.

Here you go, my dears, chapter 13 has just been posted!

Still thinking, Belen. Still thinking.

SmileyCentral.com

Basia

WOW, that was exciting and I loved it when Elizabeth and Darcy let each other know how they felt. I can't wait to read more because I feel like everything is not as it seems. Cindy

Belen.
This chapter was great. I mean...the whole story is great of course, as usual.I love the way you made them get together. At long last!!! I am sure all your readers share my views that the story needed some passionate kissing too! So please ypu must include some luv now that they know they love each other. SmileyCentral.com

So please ypu must include some luv now that they know they love each other

I second the motion!!

Chapter 14 has just been posted, my dears. Enjoy!

Thanks for the new post Belen. I can see that there may still be a few shocks left for us. I liked the addition of Mrs. Smith and her words. I also liked Darcy calling Elizabeth "My Lady." Thanks again. Cindy

With her eyes fixed on Darcy's palm, she continued in a slow, even tone. "You faced death twice this night. Someone else's, then your own. The Lord protects those who are brave and loyal and you were saved. But your heart is still restless. You must not allow tears to deceive you and courage should not confuse you. It will take time but the truth will come to you."

Hmmm...I bet she is talking about Anne and the Colonel!

I also loved when Darcy called Lizzy my Lady!heheeh
Great chapter, Belen!!!!

Thanks so much for the new chapter! I also think that she is talking about Anne and the Colonel. It could also be Collins and Charlotte. Maybe all four are wrapped up in this mess together? Belen, please post soon and relieve our suffering!

1 2 3