Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Seven Days by Sophie

I am in denial, too...Darcy is just napping, right? He's not ready for the big dirt nap yet! I am just going to hold my breath until everything is all better. Well, I am tickled pink that Wickham is dead. Exciting chapter!

Thanks for all the comments everyone. It's great to see a response like this, it's what keeps me writing.

Not long to wait now until the next chapter. Two days to go.

Here it is, my dears, the conclusion you have been waiting for...

Soph, I definitely believe in miracles, and I'm so happy you do too! Thanks you, sweetheart, of yet another little gem from your hand. Just lovely.

Eh... when's the next?

Now that is what I call a happy ending! I knew you couldn't possibly kill him. But I do so love it when FF authors kill Wickham! Many thanks for all of it!

I could barely breathe when I first started reading. I was so afraid that Darcy had died but that maybe Elizabeth had become pregnant during their short time together. I'm so glad for this happy ending. I'm serious, my heart was racing! Thanks for the wonderful story and posting the end before Renee goes away. Cindy

Thank you Sophie that was simply beautiful.

julia42

Glad to hear you enjoyed it and yes, I do like a happy ending. :)

"when's the next?"

Well, hopefully, fingers crossed, my next will be out in September. It's called 'The Ice House'. So keep your eyes peeled for that one.

Well, hopefully, fingers crossed, my next will be out in September. It's called 'The Ice House'.

Hee hee. An ice house (une glacière) will play a part in my Grand Tour! Before I got acquainted with French castles, I often wondered how they could possibly make ice cream in summertime before the existence of the fridge...

Can't wait, Soph!

This is so lovely Sophie! The ending was simple but beautiful, i felt my eyes went teary for awhile. Look forward to your Ice House!

Sophie, thank you for the beautiful ending for this story. I'm so glad that Darcy lived and now they have a wonderful life together! I can't wait to read your next story.

Sigh.....what a beautiful ending, Sophie. So nice to have Darcy healed and fathering children with his beautiful wife. Wickham dead is always nice. I look forward to your new story, too

Sophie, your story was breathtaking ! Literally ! Fortunately enough i read it completed so i didn't got out of my mind with anxiety while waiting for the final chapter.
I was convinced Darcy was dead and could feel already tears flopping down while reading the so marvelously written scene after the shooting. This is only the second time i was crying over a fan fictin story....yet the scene you gave us was really powerfull !
You were merciful enough to keep him alive....THANK YOU ! It was such a dramatic, emotional, eloquent novella....Compliments !

1 2