Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Seven Days by Sophie

Twilight is coming on, I have written a few more chapters

This is terrific news, dear Sohpie. Can't wait to read and post!

Sophie I've loved your other 2 stories and this one looks like another good one. I can't wait.
Geri

Part one is up, my dears. Enjoy, and give Soph some feedback. It's very much appreciated!

It has such a positive begining but fast forward to present there's angst to begin with! Though i hate the idea of Lizzy married to Wickham, it'll be interesting to find out what exactly happened and how Darcy and Lizzy will cross all barriers to be together . Great stuff Sophie!

The new chapter is very intense and did leave me heartbroken. I thought you did a wonderful job capturing the emotions and turmoil of each of the characters and I can't wait to read more. Please post again soon.

Okay Sophie, you still have my attention, but my heart is breaking. I hope all will be right in the end, but everyone is so sad, except Wickham, of course. thanks for writing and not wanting a gap in your posting of the story. Good luck with the story! Cindy

"he had broken her spirit"
What, what has Wickham done that he broke Lizzy's spirit? Why must she married him? Was is a blackmail? Was it something about Lidia or perhaps about Darcy?
First chapter was so sad. I hope it can only be better.
Darcy having Lizzy after Wickham?
Interesting, even if kind of scary beginning.

I don't know if I can take this...this is too, too sad.

Did you hear that, Sophie? It was the sound of my heart breaking. This certainly didn't go the way we all expected it to, did it?

Can't wait to read more...assuming, of course, it ends Happily Ever After.

OK Sophie what is up that? Wickham with Lizzy???? Poor Darcy His heart is broken and I am guessing so is Lizzies. That can only mean that Darcy is going to be kicking butt. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks

Sad, awful, and yet so good! I love a happy ending so I will gladly suffer through any horrors you may give us until then, Spohie.

Part two is up, my dears. Enjoy!

This wickham is truly evil! My heart goes out to Lizzy, suffered under his wrath. So what will Dary do during this 7 days? And i hope we'll be enlighten with the "deal" betw Lizzy and Wickham 6 mths ago soon!

Terribly sad chapter – to see beaten Elizabeth, to see wounded Darcy. But it was so good that Lizzy managed to come to him – their moment together was incredibly tender and sweet. Despite all the pain, there is something engaging in Darcy as a rescuer.
But what is Wickham up to? What is the meaning of these 7 days?
With 5 more chapters to go, I guess we still have some angst and obstacles to endure, right?

An tenter hooks for these seven days! Lovely

Darcy needs to find his sword and filet Wickhams privates, then feed them to the fishies!

The tenderness between Darcy & Lizzy was lovely...She is rescuing him as much as he is rescuing her.

Will wait anxiously for the next chapter...hopefully with some more tenderness & mush...maybe???

Frances

So now we understand the title. Who does Wickham think he is? Great chapter. Can't wait for more. Cindy

Part 3 has just been posted, dear fans. Enjoy!

I'm so intrigued by this story, Soph. You've woven a spell that I don't want to break. Please post the next chapter soon. I'm enjoying it very much.

I am glad he knows what to do because I certainly don't. But I am very intrigued and can't wait for more!

Well at least somebody knows what to do because it sure as hell seems hopeless!! The only thing I can think of is having Wick murdered, and I kinda like that! We still don't know why Wickhead did it, except to get back at DArcy. But why wait 6 months before rubbing it in his face?

What an intriguing web you've spun Sophie....please give us some hope for a happily ever after!

Frances

Okay it's been way past 7 days since last post. Should we begin to worry that "it's all over before it's really even begun?" Ha! (Okay, something tells me that's going to be an on-going theme, given the title of the story... it's just too tempting. Sorry.) But seriously, looking forward to next post. Amy Z

Okay it's been way past 7 days since last post.

Indeed! Sophie, can you enlighten us, my dear? We're hungry for more Seven Days!

Lack of Seven Days due to my beta reader being swamped with work. She has the last half of the story unfortunately. I shall have to pester her some more.

Hmm... I'm not sure, but doesn't HP have something to do with this as well? ...

anyway, it's good to know that it's been written, Soph. Can't wait!

Probably.

It shall be here soon though, hopefully. I'm also away the fortnight you are Renée so I was hoping to have it done by then. We shall have to see what happens.

I hope to post before our departure, dear Sophie.

Thanks for the update! I hope that you're able to post soon, Soph!

I have been reliably informed that tomorrow will be a good day for some more Seven Days.

Fingers crossed.

Soph and Mrs Darcy are going to make your weekend!

Part 4 of Seven Days has been posted, dear ladies and gents. Enjoy!

Oh Sophie,
A great chapter, but it's killing me. What to do about Wickham. I know what to do with Wickham. I just hope Darcy gets the opportunity. PLEASE post soon! Cindy

OMG OMG!!

Can't Darcy see that Wickham wants him DEAD!! It won't be a fair fight, Wickham will cheat and Darcy will die and Lizzy will live in misery and that despicable b*****d will have won his revenge!! And what does he mean that Darcy will have half an hour to kill him....what kind of weapons will they use, swords?

Where's the Colonel?? Where's Bingley or Darcy's loyal supporters...he needs help he can't do this alone!!!

Lizzy will probably go back to Wickham willingly rather than have Darcy hurt...**** will the angst never end???

Okay...but aside from all that, I'm loving your story!

Frances

...getting scared here! I hope you are one of those authors that only writes happy endings.

Oh, Wickham certainly was prepared for DArcy to challenge him--he had the thugs ready so that Darcy would be too weak to fight.

Are the seven days meant to be Darcy's last seven days on earth??

Looking forward to the next chapter with trepidation.
Margaret

Part Five is up, dear readers. Enjoy!

(GASP!) Did he die? He didn't really die, did he? Darcy could not have died! I am not accepting that. No way. Total denial here...

This is gripping man! How could you leave us there Sophie!! Darcy's going to survive right? Who are those men that arrived on the scene? Will Lizzy truly be free after all these? When can we get the next chapter??

Muwahaha! I so need an evil emoticon here.

Final part - Friday. That right R?

Final part - Friday. That right R?

You bet, sweetie!

Thank goodness for the final part statement. I think I would die if I had to wait until Renee's holiday was over. I, too, am in denial. Darcy can't die. I'm curious too about the men. Why didn't Darcy rely on the Colonel for help? He knew Wickham wouldn't play fair. Can't wait until Friday. I'm wishing my life away. Cindy

EEK! Darcy shot? Dying?

NOOOOOOO!!! Battered and bruised, okay I can handle it, but DEAD?? Please say it isn't so...why didn't he ask for help? And who shot him in the back? Was it Wicknuts? Please, Please I promise I'll exercise and watch my diet and be kind to small furry animals but please don't let DAracy be dead!!

NOOOOOOOO! Sophie, please don't say that he's dying. Darcy dead is one of the worst things that can happen. Please say that he's only unconscious, a doctor can tend to him, and eventually he'll wake up. I eagerly await Friday!

Did he die? He didn't die, did he? Wickham didn't really kill him, did he? I know Wickham is deadm but not Darcy? I am in big denial, here... He must be just unconscious!!!! Not dead, right?

I am in denial, too...Darcy is just napping, right? He's not ready for the big dirt nap yet! I am just going to hold my breath until everything is all better. Well, I am tickled pink that Wickham is dead. Exciting chapter!

Thanks for all the comments everyone. It's great to see a response like this, it's what keeps me writing.

Not long to wait now until the next chapter. Two days to go.

Here it is, my dears, the conclusion you have been waiting for...

Soph, I definitely believe in miracles, and I'm so happy you do too! Thanks you, sweetheart, of yet another little gem from your hand. Just lovely.

Eh... when's the next?

Now that is what I call a happy ending! I knew you couldn't possibly kill him. But I do so love it when FF authors kill Wickham! Many thanks for all of it!

I could barely breathe when I first started reading. I was so afraid that Darcy had died but that maybe Elizabeth had become pregnant during their short time together. I'm so glad for this happy ending. I'm serious, my heart was racing! Thanks for the wonderful story and posting the end before Renee goes away. Cindy

Thank you Sophie that was simply beautiful.

julia42

Glad to hear you enjoyed it and yes, I do like a happy ending. :)

"when's the next?"

Well, hopefully, fingers crossed, my next will be out in September. It's called 'The Ice House'. So keep your eyes peeled for that one.

1 2