Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Elena's "Love Calls Twice"

Chapter 49 is up, ladies and gents. Enjoy

Thank you Renee & Eli, You have both been doing such a good job on this wonderful site. Now back to the story, so much sadness will all be well in the end? And would you know it after all these months away William deceides to show up and at a most precarious time. Eli I am saddened for I am going away for vaction in Hawaii till July 5th and I am not taking my laptop with me, I will miss so much while I am away and your story is coming to its end, and my husband told me himself that he doesn't think I will make it. I have grown so accustom to checking my laptop periodically thru-out the day for an update on all of the stories that I follow, it will seem so strange. I will just have to keep busy which I don't think will be a problem with two teens and my husband. I love all your stories Eli keep up the good work and when I get back I will have a lot to reading to do for that I am sure.

Boy Eli, you will torture us until the very end! Lovely writing as always,

Lorena

Listen Julia. I am sure there will be a cyber cafe even in Hawaii(Though I am not sure whether I would go to a CC if I were in Hawaii.Well. Who am I trying to deceive? I would probably find a cc in Hawaii or even in the Antartic, i am just so addicted!)There is always a rainy day from time to time and husbands love to nap on those days...If it is a hotel you are going to, surely there will be a computer available for you to slip unnoticed while your family is perhaps having a shower. I am sure you will find some way. But even if you do not, the story will be waiting for you at your arrival.Enjoy your holidays!!!SmileyCentral.com

Well, I think you have finally done it to me. I am going to wait until the end to finish the story. Just Too Much PAIN...

Me too...just too sad between D&L

Of course, Darcy has to witness that. This story is killing me. WOW, I really didn't think Charles would go through with the divorce and somehow I thought Lydia would cause problems rather than just signing the divorce papers. PLEASE post soon. I love this story!! Cindy

SmileyCentral.comThere, there girls. Some relief is waiting for you in the next posting. After all there are only three chapters left...You cannot abandon now after all you have been going through!!

I have to comment before catching up my beauty sleep -this is all so sad! Poor Jane, why is Bingley ignoring his children too?? Such irresponsible man! I hope you will not let Jane die on us, Eli. Is the Colonel truly in love with her or is it all a guilt trip? Of all time Darcy has to make his appearance at that moment, argh!

Eli,

"Just as the grieved Colonel was bestowing a feeling kiss on the back of her hand, the tall figure of Darcy appeared out of the blue from the depth of the gloomy corridor, to witness the scene."

Torture. I'm on the rack again until you post the next chapter. GAH!! GAH!!

STEVIEB

Poor, poor Darcy, what he has to suffer for this undeserving woman. Of course he’s going to have erroneous impression of what’s going on between Elizabeth and Colonel at this moment. Probably he’s going to do something wrong in his anger. And, of course Colonel once again will have delight in informing Darcy that he – Colonel would be so much trusting if he were with Elizabeth. And, of course she’s not going to be any better.
I can’t see them as loving couple, who has trust and confidence in each other. On what base they can possibly build their future? Even this first two months of their marriage cannot be called as happy and joyous. No matter how hard Darcy tried Elizabeth seemed to be quite bored with him. Where was eternal and simple joy of newlywed? So how possibly they can be happy in years to come?

Suprise, suprise! Elena, why do you keep doing this to us? I felt so sad after this chapter. Darcy, always has such rotten timing is this novella! But, as promised, from what I have read, you will not let us hang for long I can hardly wait for your next update! I too check throughout the day! A fan forever of your writing!

Eli;

There was a lump in my throat and a knot in my stomach the whole time I was reading this chapter...when will Darcy & Lizzy be able to clear all the misunderstandings and misconceptions? Will Lizzy be smart enough to see thru her husbands' anger and accusations?? Will Richard do the right thing and finally and tell Darcy that his affair was with Jane and not Lizzy? Oh, the anguish & the pain!!!

I don't know if I can wait an entire week...

Poor Jane, what a mess. All of these divorces, are Lizzy and Darcy next? You wouldn't dare! Darcy has the worst timing and the worst luck of any one in the world. What in the world is he doing in Hertfordshire anyway? I am at a loss for how you will wrap this up in three chapters but I trust you know what your doing. I think when this story is finally over I will only think of the past parts that gave me pleasure, like the orangery!

I hope you are not rushing things at this point in order to stick to a promise of finishing up in 3 more chapters. It feels like we are flying through! At least there's little time for the latest unhappiness to sink in too deeply (of course, the emotional damage has already been done ). Completion will finally allow some rest from all this anguish and running about and high drama.

I eagerly await the last 3 chapters, with my hopes intact for happy endings (notice the plural there--not just happy for one person/couple but several!). Thanks as always for the fun.

I can tell you, some rather nasty four letter words passed my lips when I read that last line! Darcy has the worst possible timing. **** him!

Poor Jane, I do hope she recovers to marry Fitzwilliam but I do wish he hadn't have kissed Elizabeth's hand.

I actually like Wickham too, but god knows what Darcy will say now that he has just witnessed that in the corridor.

Can you see that the last line really affected me! Fix this soon, I can't wait to see what happens next. Please don't let Lizzy and Darcy divorce. I want to be the one that does that!

Never fear Michelle. As I have said countless times Love Call Twice was finished in September 2006, so there is no way I could be rushing to comply with the deadline. And I love the way it finishes, though I must confess I need a packlet of tissue handy because I am pretty emotional. But this is because I am the writer and this is my first baby.

I thought since the story is about to end it couldn't get any worse but lo and behold you still inflict pain and angst. I hope Richard will see Jane first before he goes to get the doctor-at least he will know of her pregnancy.Does the apothecary did not tell them she's pregnant and probably suffering from dehydration. I don't know how you going to wrap it in 3 chapters unless they're long ones. Hey the longer the better-there's still a lot of misunderstanding and explaining on E and Col F. and Jane and the Col. esp to Darcy esp. the sight that he walk in. I'm hoping the next post will clear the clouds.
annj

SmileyCentral.com

I guess you read in a rush.The Colonel came precisely because Jane wrote him that she was pregnant and that she had been abandoned by her husband.So that part is already solved.

I didn't expect any of that. Thank you for keeping me on the edge of my chair, Eli. I just love seeing what you have everyone do next.

OH bravo! Poor Jane! She will get better I hope. Darcy needs to stop and think before he acts or this could get really bad.....I can't wait to read more. Good Luck!

Chapter 50 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

oh no! they are all talking in circles! Who's going to set things right?

Despite the misunderstanding betw the couple, it was lovely to see Darcy getting all excited about his baby. That was brilliant, Eli!

I love that Darcy give in to L.we know that he has impenetrable pride.That scene with L & D. waiting for the baby to move-is priceless. Poor William again, did not understand who's child the Col. is talking about. I hope that the Col. will explain fast before W. jump to wrong conclusion.I can't wait for the resolution of this maddening misunderstanding. I'm sure the last 2 chapters will hold the key.Anxiously waiting Eli.
annj

Eli

I'm pulling my hair out in frustration!!

Maddening how they are completely misunderstanding eachother! Unbelievable!!! PLEASE make it right!

Two chapters to go....is there going to be happiness in sight??

BTW, LOVED IT!

Frances

You will vex us till the end. Very wicked!

Lorena

Ok Elena,
For a while there you would post two at a time and sometimes twice a week. You have left us hanging yet again. Will Darcy not wake up and hear what is being said unstead of what he and his pride wants to hear.
Please please please post again soon.
Geri

Only 2 chapters left? Say it isn't so! I love this story. The scene with the baby kicking is one of the best you have writtien. Pure magic!

Elena this is great! this last chapter is such a wonderful muddle of joy (the candy/baby kick was lovely!) and "who's on first?" farce. Love it, can't wait for the remaining chapters.

So, I have to ask. If it's been a couple months since Fitzwilliam has slept with Jane, how is she not several months pregnant?

It is winter. So she is heavily pregnant. They began their affair while Darcy and Elizabeth were still unmarried in London, remember? This was two months more or less after Mrs Darcy's demise in March.

Yes! The last chapters will be long indeed.

ONly 2 chapters left? That means a whole lot of resolving issues or a bunch of unhappy people at the end of the story. I vote for the first option. Seriously, Eli, I will love whatever you write based on your track record. Loved Darcy's excitement about the baby!

Oh man, all the confusion! Will someone please realize that Darcy is thoroughly confused and straighten him out. It does remind me of the "Who's on first" gag. Thanks Eli. Cindy

I cannot believe there is but two chapters left. I hold onto the faith of our brillaint authoress to clear up the misunderstandings; darce I hope for too much that there is a bonus, happy epilogue, of sorts. I am very anxious as to the way this chapter ended-- I was filled with hope-- now just anxiety.

MY LORD they are running around in circles someone needs to tell this man STRAIGHT out what is going on....lol! I loved this chapter though! Good luck!

Eli you are an extremly wicked woman!
I can not believe it, after all those time and this story is still not completed, and more pain and stuffering to be endure.
I knew Elizbeth and Darcy marrying was a bad idea.
I like the new matured George Wickham and I am glad the idea of Georgiana marrying him, I'm not sure if I agreed with Richard and Georgiana anyway and now Jane and Richard situation is just bad.
I wonder if you are doing something else for Charles - can you kill him?
so much scandal, so unlike Austen's work, you like for these affairs it seems - much too bad influence for this young padawan

what can I say, I spend those time away collection books, I found some ebooks of the cynster series. I love them (who would not love rich, powerful, hardhead men who pampers his wife?) I also been reading the Steepwood scandal - you outdone these authors, they are rated PG you know, much mild stories - been reading many of these, now returning to yours is such a stock.

Darcy has not change one bit - he is as selfish as Lizzy had said, why did he stay away for so long? worried that confronting his wife with end up in a huge row? surely you have some trust in Elizabeth?

why are these two forever misunderstand one another, why did you marry them? why a passionate woman such as Lizzy ask questions like those during their wedding night?

I suppose it too much to ask that Darcy will not jump to conclusion and remember his wife is innocent (well her maidenhead was) during their wedding night?

with all these question of moral behaviour, I wonder why you did not allow Darcy to pluck his wife prior to the wedding - for it would seem to make no different.

you said you would make Richard the hero - does this means Darcy is the Villian? I find it hard that Wickham is one now, since he will retreat quietly into the background with his Georgiana.

You are a very wicked woman! I best returns to my books, less anxiety there.

SmileyCentral.com
Did I not promise all will be well.Be patient! Next chapter will surely stop the angst...

Eli,

I have been reading this story since the beginning and have really enjoyed it despite all the angst!! I am amazed that you are still able to cause so much between Elizabeth and Darcy! Looking forward to the final chapters and some resolution to it all.

My Oh My...the 'crapith' has certainly 'hitith' the fan as they say several times in your story ....love the angst moments!

Eli, I hope the next chapter not only ends the angst, but comes soon! A big romantic scene with Elizabeth and Darcy, or at least one where he comes to his senses would be very nice right now. :)

I LOVE YOUR STORY! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE.

Thank you all of you. You guys have been the greatest companions to me. You have made this wonderful journey with me and never left me alone, and I will never thank you enough.
Actually, I am looking forward to the end of this story, and I am confident you will like the end as much as the beginning.Poor Darcy is indeed in the middle of a terrible tornado sweeping him up and about at its whimps. In two weeks everything will come to its natural end.Of course...a big surprise awaits you all... Will he live happily ever after? Mmmmm We'll soon see.

ELI!!!

Eli,I will hold on to your promise -happily ever after, Lizzy & Darcy perhaps of Jane too
annj

OK, I lied last week. I couldnt stay away. But after reading my fellow messageboarders, you totally have me sca-red ELI. You wouldnt kill off Darcy and Jane so Elizabeth and Richard could get together again, would you? Now, I dont know if I can even finish this story. OMG, what have you done...

You have promised a happy ending but you never said a happy ending with D&L. I think 99.9% of us would not consider it a happy ending if not.

Ack! Argh! Good G-d! My eyes bulged several times during that conversation with Darcy and Colonel and positively plopped on my keyboard when I reached the final line. I am certain you thrive on our angst.

I'm so very happy that the end is near and that we will find something that we will "like". Of course, I like being well, but I don't always like the medicine to get there. Still, it's been a great ride and I am excited for those final two chapters Eli. Great job as always.

Delicious! It was hysterical! I love the angst.

Sue

So when do we get the next chapter, I am all anticipation...........??????????

I have just sent chapter 51 to Mrs Darcy. There will be three chapters more. I made two out of each one since each posting would have been too large, more than 5000 words!

And Mrs Darcy has just posted the new chapter. Enjoy, dear ladies and gents, but prepare yourself for some tumulteous arguing...

Mrs Darcy so longs for the happiness of all to return...

Oops, forgot the link for your convenience.

1 2 3