Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Poor Mrs. Darcy... the agonies she suffers

Happy Birthday and best wishes that your eye appointment goes very well and your eye problem is resolved easily.

Happy Birthday Renee!!

Please don't worry about us and just take care of yourself. We can wait a little while if it means that you and your eyes are whole and healthy. Thanks for letting us know, though. It helps so that we won't be disappointed or think that you no longer love us

Oh, Renee!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your eye problems. Hopefully you'll find a doctor just perfect for your needs and they can help you.

Happy Birthday to you....I hope you are appropriately spoiled for your special day, you bring so much pleasure to so many!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Take care of your self Renee and Happy Birthday! I hope all goes well with your appt.

HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENEE'!
I'm also crossing my fingers and sending your way tons of best wishes and encouraging!
Take care of yourself and do not worry about us !
Your health must be your priority now !
Love and wishes,
Margo

Dearest Renée!
I have an inkling of what you suffer! The eyes do hurt when you spend too long hours in front of the screen, something I discovered last year when the world of FF was revealed to me. I founf st to smear in my eyes to get the better of that discomfort which was rather tiresome, actually.
I can't help feeling that you have been putting in too long hours for our benefit, us who keep checking for new postings several times a day, "what's new? and the lot....? We will all be happy when you have rested your eyes, and take up posting. Hypocritical me:"any new chapters from LCT in the pipeline?"...
And.. "..in the eyes of the beholder which is quite a gem, Dr Hampton, (yuck)....what a lowlife!!!!" Get well soon , we all need your good work!

Dearest Renee,

I want to wish you both a belated happy birthday and a speedy recovery from whatever ails you. We're all thinking about you and sending our love.

Sweet Renee,

Happy Birthday in spite of your eye problems! Do hope everything works out well and that it is a minor ailment. You're in my thoughts and in my heart.

-Jan

I can't help feeling that you have been putting in too long hours for our benefit, us who keep checking for new postings several times a day, "what's new? and the lot....? We will all be happy when you have rested your eyes, and take up posting

So true, but you know, my dear, you are so worth it, each and every one of you. I love you. Thank y'all for your good wishes, you've made my day.

So today I went to the eye doctor, and I appear to suffer from a pretty severe sclera infection. fortunately something that can be solved with medication. 'The doctor expects it to be a lot better in a week, and she didn't say a thing about staying away from the pc. It would be terrible, since I earn my living in front of it.

Of course I'll have to dose my computer time (right expression?) but you can count on the posting of new installments very soon!

Thanks again, ladies!

R~

I hope you have enjoyed your birthday, Renee. I was please to read that your eye problem was diagnosed and a relatively benign course of treatment has been started. Here's hoping for a rapid cure!

Thanks for all your efforts on this site.

I'd like to add my thanks as well, my dear!!! You bring us all such joy. So glad that you'll soon be on the mend.

And now, if you'd be so kind as to supply the name of this doctor, there is a certain gentleman who would greatly benefit from meeting with her...

Oops, I forgot to mention that, indeed Margaret, I've enjoyed my birthday after all. My husband gave me a beautiful digital camera and my children a fabulous pair of Birkenstocks. I didn't want to host other guests today, but will do so some time soon.

Ellen, I'm reluctant to recommend this eye doctor... for Lizzy's sake! She's a gorgeous natural red head with bright blue eyes... What do you think?

I'm soooo glad everything can be taken care rather easily and in a short period of time. I've had a few eye infections myself and they can be uncomfortable and down right annoying. Good luck with the treatment. I liked the conversation about the eye doctor. Cindy

I hope you feel better very soon, and a very happy birthday wish for whenever you can enjoy it!

Belated bonne anniversaire, Renee! (That's about as much high school French as I can remember.)I hope you will take good care of yourself and I am glad you will recover soon.

I am an advanced practice OD - if you have questions ie need doctor speak translated please free to Email me at thewonderpuppy@cox.net

I hope you we will be well soon. Thank you for all you do.

sue

Happy Birthday, dear Mrs. Darcy (is still june 29 here). May the rest of your many, many birthdays to come be filled with health and the company of your loved ones. I'm glad your problem is not serious after all, but please take good care of your eyes, we need you to be completely recovered (selfish creature, sorry). In the meantime, give them a rest. God bless you.

Feel Better Renee and Happy Birthday! Amy Z

OMG! I'm sorry to read this news Renée. I hope your eyes will recover SOON.

Happy Birthday dear gal.

Best wishes,
Julia B

Happy birthday! Get well soon!

Ok, infection sounds painful and horrible but at least it's very curable with the minimum of fuss. And no reduction in PC time, excellent! I must admit, the PC has done nothing for my eyes -- I'm getting blinder by the second!

Glad to hear you had a nice day for your birthday.

Awwww, what a lovely surprise to read your messages this morning. Thank you so much for all your support and good wishes.

I'm very happy to tell you that my eye is a little better this morning. The medicine works. It's still pretty red, but the pressure and ache is practically gone, and boy, do I feel better!

Proof... I've just posted chapter 25 of Eli's AAITSL, and Soph, yours will follow soon!

One posting a day keeps the doctor away...

Oh Boy! So glad to read that you are feeling better!!!

Please nobody mess around with eye issues. Get yourself to the doctor sooner than later. Just some personal experience.

So glad you're better!