Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
JAFF Index Fanfiction Therapy online!

Okay everyone, check it out! - a new feature for the JAFF Index is now on-line … Fanfiction Therapy Stories … the third item on the “Reading Ladies” menu.

This is a list of 25 stories that should cheer you up, relax you, and make you feel better – antidotes to the reading of unbearable angst or unpleasant partnerships, perhaps. The stories are selected by readers, with the initial displays “seeded” by suggestions from the beta-testing team, and from title mentions in angst-reduction story discussions on the boards. You can enter votes for stories you have found particularly effective in a polling page linked from the display list, or suggest additional stories if the ones that work best for you are not already on the polling list.

To prevent this feature from taking on too many aspects of a popularity poll, it is randomized in two ways. The 25 stories you see whenever you summon up the Fanfiction Therapy list will be different every time, and the sequence in which they’re presented will also change every time. (Think of an iPod playing in shuffle mode.) Stories more frequently picked by readers as effective for cheering up have a greater chance of showing up, but each list will contain a couple that have only a few counts in the polls.

Otherwise, the Fanfiction Therapy list looks much the same as the other lists that the JAFF Index can generate – titles, authors, dates, thematic categories, and links to the boards on which you can read them.

You may not always agree with what other readers consider therapy … but the categories included in the listing should guide you to something that works for you.

Enjoy!

http://www.jaffindex.com
UserID: MDSReader
Password: MrsDarcy
(both case sensitive, no spaces)

Re: Your most effective "therapy stories" - suggestions?

I have been trying to get in by using the suggested ID and Password and it does not work.

Have they been changed to this date?

Could you please tell me how to get in?

Thanks

Maria

Maria, the login and password are both case sensitive, so use capitals where required and, vice versa, small letters. It should work!

Just checked myself. So funny, Victoria, how different people think about 'therapy'. There are some chosen I'd definitely couldn't read for that reason! LOL

Anyway, I think you're doing such a great job with the index, luv. Hats off!