Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Question about message board

I've got a question about how the board works. Is there a way to unsubscribe from a thread? I'm still getting comments now and then for stories I finished months ago, and would rather not see them. I want to keep my email free for the new story information. :)

I went through the threads back to December 2006 and didn't see an answer for this. Any help will be much appreciated!

Melissa

Re: Question about message board

Melissa, I think you have to proceed as follows:

Go the thread your receiving notifications of, fill out your name and so forth, click on the reply function, scroll down and you'll see the text "notify me by email... etc.", next to it is a box, untoggle it, and send the reply (it doesn't matter if you don't have a text.

I hope this helps!

Well, that trick didn't work. I've tried it on three different threads, and even didn't include my email on my last two posts. I'm still getting the notifications. Do you have another idea?

Two options, I guess. Either you delete those messages unopened in your mailbox, or I'll delete all your posts from thos threads, if you tell me which they are.

hi Renee
I've got a suggestion let's have a forum in which we introduce our favorite Elizabeth or Darcy that we've read in a fanfic and explain why we like her or him. in this way, we get acquainted with a good story or a good character.

hi Renee
I've got a suggestion let's have a forum in which we introduce our favorite Elizabeth or Darcy that we've read in a fanfic and explain why we like her or him. in this way, we get acquainted with a good story or a good character.

Mary, my dear, you can start any thread concerning Jane Austen or particularly our beloved couple you wish!

Go right ahead!

Obviously all stories posted on this site are wonderful , but I think it fun to know how the various fans think about the various Elizabeths and/or Darcy's we encounter in our fandom.

Re: Re: Question about message board

how can i start a thread please?

Just click on "post" in the menu on top of the messages, give your post a title in "subject" and write your message in the appropriate field.

It's easy. Good luck!