Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Elena's "Love Calls Twice"

Do you mean "Nothing Between Us?"

Yes, it will. Definitely. It is already turning into that path.

Yes I did it once again. I read LCT with all the laughter and tears, for the words said and for those left unspoken.
For the love shared and the love lost.
Twinges of pain and a heart so aflutter at the seen of Fitzwilliam at the end with Elizabeths letter laying on his chest and a lock of her hair and a tear every so slowly slipping down his check.
Eli, woman what you have done to me yet again.
You are truly proficient in your writing.

Yes I did it once again. I read LCT with all the laughter and tears, for the words said and for those left unspoken.
For the love shared and the love lost.
Twinges of pain and a heart so aflutter at the seen of Fitzwilliam at the end with Elizabeths letter laying on his chest and a lock of her hair and a tear every so slowly slipping down his cheek.
Eli, woman what you have done to me yet again.
You are truly proficient in your writing.

Thank you Julia. I am very glad you have enjoyed sooo much. I AM also rereading LCT (I am preparing a big surprise you shall soon see) and having a terrific time. I just love it. I cannot believe I have written it.
Colonel Fitzwilliam is a dear to me.

i must say i throughy loved this story!!!

it was strange at first to read these events...for a while i couldn't let go of what i already knew

but i think it was brillant how you twisted the storyline into something completely different, but just as enjoyable.

there were times when i was like 'NOOO!!! what was she thinking writing that?'
especially the very end scenario...i was greatly confused and had to read it several times to understand what was really happening.

the whole affair with bingley, though, was a bit far fetched, i have never percieved him sooo stupid in my life, instead in the past as a adorable, puppy-like character. although i'm happy for jane, it was quite unfortunate

the whole side story with wickham and lydia was great too...you learn to love the supposed enemy

the thing i highly praise and commend you for is your presentation of Darcy...it was just as i always thought he should be like, and is it bad i pictured him the whole time as the character colin firth portrayed?!

haha

anyway, good work, and hope to read your other pieces soon!

<3

is it bad i pictured him the whole time as the character colin firth portrayed?!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketSmileyCentral.com

Is there any other?
Thank you very much. It was a pleasant surprise. I hope Love Called Twice keeps giving as much pleasure to readers as it gave me to write it!

Amazing. Intricate, emotional, comprehensive and wonderful. Thank you so much!

Thank you, Rach! You cannot imagine how good this is to my ego!

Great story. I didn't read it as a WIP, but after it was already finished and I LOVED it! Thanks for the wonderful read. Parts of it made me laugh, other parts made me angry and frustrated (all the misunderstandings. sheesh!).

Thanks again for the great ride.

Suprina