Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Eye of the Storm by Belen

BE, THAT WAS SIMPLY FANTABULOUS. And you kept on saying you could not write Regency!!! There you go. quite a master already. But you know...good grammar and polished spelling cannot do what your exquisite romantic talent do when you write. Very proud of being your friend. Lovely chapter!

Ann? pregnant? where did that come from?

From my stupid head SmileyCentral.com

Sorry

Stupid stupid? Basia, m'dear, I thought it a very clever thought!

And I'm sure so did Belen who looks like she's acting very innocently...

R~ <-- who can feel the tension rising!

Basia

I am sorry, I didn't mean it that way and certainly you are not stupid. You were quite close in some of your guesses in the past so why wouldn't you try another one that is not so improbable?

But Ann isn't with child in this story. Sex does not always mean pregnancy. As for why the colonel made that statement ... you will know in the end!

Be

Dear Belen,

I know you didn't mean it. But sometimes I feel this way while reading this thrilling story, when I have more questions than answers.
But you know that I love it.
This "from my stupid head" meant only that I'm angry with myself.
Hugs,

Basia

Two weeks passed...

Belen?

Hugs,

Basia

Two weeks?

Oh God, time flies. I will hurry up with the chapter.

hugs
be

Oh God, time flies. I will hurry up with the chapter.

you'd better, dear Belén, the suspense is well nigh unbearable... although I've got a hunch, but didn't I have that as of the beginning?

Wouldn't mind receiving a chapter or two of OTO in the meantime, m'dear.

SmileyCentral.com

Do I need to say more?

Then I will say more:

SmileyCentral.com

This is just tooooooo good! So glad that Darcy is in the clear as a suspect, but I don't believe Mr. Collins did it for a second. Poor Mrs. Jenkins appears to have been a witness who, I suspect, tried to blackmail the real killer and paid with her life.

I think it's Anne. I don't want to suspect Col. Studmuffin, but he's looking pretty darn suspicious.

Post Soon!

Ruth

Col. Studmuffin! Love it!

Waiting not-so-patiently for the next installment, Belen!

I think it's Anne. I don't want to suspect Col. Studmuffin, but he's looking pretty darn suspicious.

I got this feeling they're both involved.

Be,

I can't even begin to tell you how eagerly await you !

Hope everything is ok with you !
Hugs

I can't even begin to tell you how eagerly await you !

Joining you, chère Mihaela.

R~

It is such a comfort for me, a non writer, to see that other writers are as not so patient as I am to hear more of this wonderful story. Please post soon. Again, I am too confused to even guess who the killer is. I think I need to do a reread. Oh, what a chore that will be. NOT!!!! Post soooooonnnnnn, pleeeeeease. Cindy

Please post more soon, Belen! I love your story and can't wait for more.

I have suspected Anne for a while now. I would be really suprised if it wasn't. Only Belen knows.....Please post soon. Love this story.

Ooooh Belen, please post another chapter... the suspense is killing me. Gotta know whodunnit! Please post soon. Amy Z

I'm dieing to know what happens next...please post soon!

Belen - where is you next chapter??? I'm eager to find out what happens next!

Julie L.

I'm just adding to the chorus of whiners....PLEASE POST SOON!!

Love the story!

Frances

Pretty please, Belen we're missing your story so!!!

Dearest Belen,

I am sending you warmest thoughts. I hope thinks are well with you.

SmileyCentral.com

I know I've been very bad lately, that you are all waiting for the conclusion, but I'm stuck in the ****ed epilogue. I'm halfway through it. The murderer is still the same, just have to polish a few things.

Just a little patience, my loyal readers, and thanks for the encouragement!

Hugs
Be

Can't wait, dear Belén!

Thank you Belen for the update! Can't wait to read the conclusion and epilogue...we know it will be worth the wait.

Regards and happy holidays.

Mimi

Yayaya! I'm so excited! Can't wait for the next update!

Glad to know more is on the way! Thanks for the update.

Belen, can we hopre for more Eye before Christmas? I'd love to know whodunnit before leaving on holiday. Either way I wish you all the best this season. Amy Z

Hi, I'm a big fan of Pride and Prejudice Fanfiction and yours is one of the best I've read so far. Please do not keep your faithful readers waiting in suspense and add more chapters to this delightful and mysterious story as soon as you can. I felt suspense at every turn of the plot and I wish to finish reading the whole story. It shows great insight to human nature and adept psychological handling of the characters. Is Anne de Bourgh really a nutty? It has a sinister ring that is very compelling and realistic at the same time. What this whole message means is PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONINUE THE STORY...I CAN'T HELP THINKING ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME!

Wow Marian!

I never imagined this story could have this effect on people!

I'm working on the epilogue right now, and it's giving me a rought time. As you said, these characters are complex (and very dark at moments) so it's tough to get inside their skin. Hopefully, there be more 'Storm' soon!

Big hugs and Merry Christmas to all members of Mrs. Darcy.com!

Belén

Belen,

Please no not the Epilogue I'm loving this story!

Please post more soon

Re: Your other stories Appearances as appeared on austeninterlude

To Belén

I love all your stories but I can't access the two wonderful stories that used to be on austeninterludeahappieralternative i.e. the one about the cinema director in Apperances. I hope if that site has been discontinued that you will be posting them here!! Please.

Maeve

Appearances was never posted on a happier alternative forums. You can access it at Austeninterlude through 'the original austen interlude fanfiction' link. Just checked it and it's still there!

By the way, thank you for your nice words!

Belén

One of the best stories I have ever read! I greatly look forward to the next installment!

Hi Belen
Just wondering if you're going to be posting any time soon...I really enjoy this mystery and there's so many questions still unanswered!

Thanks
Frances

The epilogue, part 1, is up, my dears. Enjoy!

Oooooooh! The plot thickens... love bites on Anne's neck and not strangle bruises. Interesting. Can't wait for the grand finale. But then you know, Belen, we will all be asking when you are going to write something else... Always want more! Great story. Many thanks.

Hurry, hurry, hurry! I must know!! Anne??

Gosh that was some writing! I was holding my breath throughout the whole chapter! Can't wait to see how Darcy is going to handle his 2 cousins!

Don't go Darcy!! Stay home and make babies with Lizzy!! Thank you Belen for such an intriguing story and I have a feeling its not going to be as clear-cut as it seems!! Just don't mess with Darcy & Lizzy's happiness!!

Love It Love It Love It!!! Cant wait for Part 2. Thanks!!!

The conclusion is up, my dears. Enjoy!

Thanks heaps, dear Belén, I've enjoyed every single chapter.

I loved this FF - the mystery, the intrigue. It was set up so brilliantly. (I could almost see a little Belgian man walking through Rosings' halls using his little gray cells!) The end was excellent, also. Poor Mr. Collins.

The end of the second part of the epilogue was terrific in particular. Having Darcy about to arrive as a dissatisified Fitzwilliam plans to off his cousin, but Georgiana's letters still there - ! It was closure enough for Lady Catherine and Mrs. Jenkinson's murders while opening up new possibilities. Fantastic!

Wow, what a suspenseful ending! But now I am scared from Darcy and the Darcy/Elizabeth marriage. I am very unsettled!!! Thanks for your wonderful story. Maybe we will get an update at some point in the future...

Bravo Be! Loved it start to finish!

That was fantastic! Thanks so much. Do you have any other stories that are posted elsewhere -- or that you night bring here. Or are you working on anything else???

Christina

The rest of my stories are posted at Austen Interlude.

Thanks everyone for your comments!

Hugs
Be

Belén, that was a marvelous ending. Well, Darcy will die or the Col & Anne will hang. Very interesting! This story has been a treat from start to finish. Congratulations on finishing this wild mysterious tale.

Bravo Belen!

Your Colonel is really creepy....he's almost as bad as Anne. Interestingly enough, one could blame all this on Lady C's obscession with an Anne/Darcy marriage....all the bloodshed might have been avoided had she not interfered and tried to blackmail Darcy.

Excellent story and a marvelous addition to your library of work. Thank you!

1 2