Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Eye of the Storm by Belen

Belen - where is you next chapter??? I'm eager to find out what happens next!

Julie L.

I'm just adding to the chorus of whiners....PLEASE POST SOON!!

Love the story!

Frances

Pretty please, Belen we're missing your story so!!!

Dearest Belen,

I am sending you warmest thoughts. I hope thinks are well with you.

SmileyCentral.com

I know I've been very bad lately, that you are all waiting for the conclusion, but I'm stuck in the ****ed epilogue. I'm halfway through it. The murderer is still the same, just have to polish a few things.

Just a little patience, my loyal readers, and thanks for the encouragement!

Hugs
Be

Can't wait, dear Belén!

Thank you Belen for the update! Can't wait to read the conclusion and epilogue...we know it will be worth the wait.

Regards and happy holidays.

Mimi

Yayaya! I'm so excited! Can't wait for the next update!

Glad to know more is on the way! Thanks for the update.

Belen, can we hopre for more Eye before Christmas? I'd love to know whodunnit before leaving on holiday. Either way I wish you all the best this season. Amy Z

Hi, I'm a big fan of Pride and Prejudice Fanfiction and yours is one of the best I've read so far. Please do not keep your faithful readers waiting in suspense and add more chapters to this delightful and mysterious story as soon as you can. I felt suspense at every turn of the plot and I wish to finish reading the whole story. It shows great insight to human nature and adept psychological handling of the characters. Is Anne de Bourgh really a nutty? It has a sinister ring that is very compelling and realistic at the same time. What this whole message means is PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONINUE THE STORY...I CAN'T HELP THINKING ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME!

Wow Marian!

I never imagined this story could have this effect on people!

I'm working on the epilogue right now, and it's giving me a rought time. As you said, these characters are complex (and very dark at moments) so it's tough to get inside their skin. Hopefully, there be more 'Storm' soon!

Big hugs and Merry Christmas to all members of Mrs. Darcy.com!

Belén

Belen,

Please no not the Epilogue I'm loving this story!

Please post more soon

Re: Your other stories Appearances as appeared on austeninterlude

To Belén

I love all your stories but I can't access the two wonderful stories that used to be on austeninterludeahappieralternative i.e. the one about the cinema director in Apperances. I hope if that site has been discontinued that you will be posting them here!! Please.

Maeve

Appearances was never posted on a happier alternative forums. You can access it at Austeninterlude through 'the original austen interlude fanfiction' link. Just checked it and it's still there!

By the way, thank you for your nice words!

Belén

One of the best stories I have ever read! I greatly look forward to the next installment!

Hi Belen
Just wondering if you're going to be posting any time soon...I really enjoy this mystery and there's so many questions still unanswered!

Thanks
Frances

The epilogue, part 1, is up, my dears. Enjoy!

Oooooooh! The plot thickens... love bites on Anne's neck and not strangle bruises. Interesting. Can't wait for the grand finale. But then you know, Belen, we will all be asking when you are going to write something else... Always want more! Great story. Many thanks.

Hurry, hurry, hurry! I must know!! Anne??

Gosh that was some writing! I was holding my breath throughout the whole chapter! Can't wait to see how Darcy is going to handle his 2 cousins!

Don't go Darcy!! Stay home and make babies with Lizzy!! Thank you Belen for such an intriguing story and I have a feeling its not going to be as clear-cut as it seems!! Just don't mess with Darcy & Lizzy's happiness!!

Love It Love It Love It!!! Cant wait for Part 2. Thanks!!!

The conclusion is up, my dears. Enjoy!

Thanks heaps, dear Belén, I've enjoyed every single chapter.

I loved this FF - the mystery, the intrigue. It was set up so brilliantly. (I could almost see a little Belgian man walking through Rosings' halls using his little gray cells!) The end was excellent, also. Poor Mr. Collins.

The end of the second part of the epilogue was terrific in particular. Having Darcy about to arrive as a dissatisified Fitzwilliam plans to off his cousin, but Georgiana's letters still there - ! It was closure enough for Lady Catherine and Mrs. Jenkinson's murders while opening up new possibilities. Fantastic!

Wow, what a suspenseful ending! But now I am scared from Darcy and the Darcy/Elizabeth marriage. I am very unsettled!!! Thanks for your wonderful story. Maybe we will get an update at some point in the future...

Bravo Be! Loved it start to finish!

That was fantastic! Thanks so much. Do you have any other stories that are posted elsewhere -- or that you night bring here. Or are you working on anything else???

Christina

The rest of my stories are posted at Austen Interlude.

Thanks everyone for your comments!

Hugs
Be

Belén, that was a marvelous ending. Well, Darcy will die or the Col & Anne will hang. Very interesting! This story has been a treat from start to finish. Congratulations on finishing this wild mysterious tale.

Bravo Belen!

Your Colonel is really creepy....he's almost as bad as Anne. Interestingly enough, one could blame all this on Lady C's obscession with an Anne/Darcy marriage....all the bloodshed might have been avoided had she not interfered and tried to blackmail Darcy.

Excellent story and a marvelous addition to your library of work. Thank you!

Well done, Belen, well done, indeed!

Belen,
you are my hero!!! I love reading your stories, both regency and modern.
What just puzzls me is what about Mr. Collins?...
Well I guess I have to continue reading...and, Yes! I have no desire to stop, this is so exciting

I finished reading the all story.
It is indeed very nicely written, as to expect, but i am slightly disappointed with the end you chose Belén.
Are you going to write a sequel to appease its ending?...

Loved it but wished for a tidier more resolved conclusion. Is that small of me? Excellent thriller!

drsuebee

Wow!! What a story! That's all I can say.

I just finished reading your story. And like all your other stories I loved this one too. But what a way to end! So much suspense left...

Jeske

Thank you Belen for answering all the question marks! But then again, you have opened another can of worms! Any chance there's a Epilogue Part 3

Anyway, great storyline, it's not very often we get to read a P&P fic full of suspense. Thank you!

Hey everyone!

Since I first started writing this story I always imagined an open finale, most of all because it opens a wide range of possibilities for the characters to act.

Would the colonel hurry up and murder Ann before Darcy arrives?
Is Darcy traveling alone or with the bailiff?
With all the evidence now distroyed, how can Darcy prove that his cousin was involved in the murders?
Do you think that Fitzwilliam will use the letters against Darcy in case he accuses him of Rosings crimes? Will Darcy submit to blackmail?

yeah, maybe you are right and an epilogue part III is necessary.

Hugs
Be

yeah, maybe you are right and an epilogue part III is necessary.

YES, YES, YES... BELÉN, please do go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bravo. Belen, this was wonderful.

I was absolutely captivated and I thought the mystery aspect intwined nicely with Darcy's and Elizabeth's budding relationship. I read this all the way through in one sitting - I was desperate to finish! If you ever publish, please let me know. I would love to own a tangible version of this story, I could refer to at my leisure.

Simply adventurous and lovely, Thanks for the great read!

OMG I love this story!!!!!! The abrupt end though, I'm left with complete tension, I really want to know if Darcy does make Fitzwilliam and Anne confess, but really, with the deviousness they seem to possess, its possible he may not escape uninjured again.

I've always been a fan of the Sherlock Holmes mysteries, and my parents love Agatha Christie, though I've yet to read her, so murder combined with our favourite novel is just heavan.=D Indeed I suspected Collins, and I'm sure you wanted us to sespect him too, and the revelation just left me shocked. Thanks for the delightful read, though I"m totally dying to know if Darcy will be fine, I"m so worried haha.

Thanks maya!

Actually, I'm working on the 3rd part of the epilogue (it's called The end of the Storm), Darcy visiting the fitzwilliams, so maybe in the future (I can't promise when) you'll be able to read the conclusion of this story.

Hugs
B

Whoa, Belen, what an ending! This was a fabulous story, lots of twists. I particularly liked how you had the reader absolutely convinced that Collins did it but then you totally surprised us by exposing the truth to us! Great story, and I will add it to my list of 'keepers' in my Favourites.

What a HUGE letdown to have the story simply trail off with no resolution. Worst ending I could have imagined. What a shame to ruin an otherwise outstanding story for the lack of a few more paragraphs to wrap it up.

MrsH
What a HUGE letdown to have the story simply trail off with no resolution. Worst ending I could have imagined. What a shame to ruin an otherwise outstanding story for the lack of a few more paragraphs to wrap it up.

I agree, the story is unresolved, but I guess life's like that sometimes...except that, you know, this IS a story.

(A small nudge to the ultimate conclusion post dear author...)