Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Short Story-LOST??

I am trying to find a short story that I read on this site when I first found it (thank God) but I feel like I have gone through every story on here and can't find it now--so HELP (I even looked in the drabbles section). I wonder if it was taken down or are older stories archived somewhere? I do not remember the title or author so the basis of the story line is all I can give in the hope your can help. It goes:
Darcy is looking for Elizabeth and she has fallen into a hole and then he soes also and then he clibs out with her on his back. They find a cabin and she stitches his forehead and then they are forced to stay the night?

Any help?
Thanks, Hopeless

Re: Short Story-LOST??

The story is called As Fate Would Have It, Hopeless, and is written by Kim.

You'll find it here

Can anyone tell me if they ever read a story about E being blind since childhood and when she meets Darcy he doesn't realize she blind. I cant find where I read it. My computer went down and I lost all my sites and saved stories. Thanks!

Hi Maria, I can only think of the other way around... Lizzy isn't aware of Darcy being blind, and that's Dawn R's The Eyes of a Man. It's not online anymore though, Dawn has published it. You'll find it in Mrs Darcy's store.

BTW, there's a special thread for questions regarding stories you're wondering about. Here's the link.

Thank you. No it isn't that one though I haven't read that one yet and will have o check it out. Thank you again.I will look then on other site.